Report: Jay-Z Has Lovechild With Trinidad Model
There's a rumor spreading that Jay-Z is hiding a son from the public. Someone claimed that a paternity test proved that the rapper is the biological father of a nine-year-old whose mother is Trinidad model Shenelle Scott.
Star magazine dug the story from the father of Scott's ex, Malik Sayeed. Jerard said his son was named in the child's birth certificate as the father but DNA tests proved that the child is actually Jay-Z's. "Everyone knew she was sleeping around and sleeping with Jay," a source said. "There was a good chance it was his."
The confirmation that Malik is not the father came two weeks after the baby was born. "Maybe two weeks later, he called me and said, 'Daddy, I got some bad news. [He's] not my son'," Jerard said. "I said, 'How do you know, Malik?' He said, 'He doesn't look anything like me!' "
Even deeper into the hole, Jay-Z reportedly paid Scott a million dollars to keep her mouth shut about the baby. "My understanding is that he's paying her child support," Jerard said. "Shenelle took the money and bought herself a really nice house in Trinidad that the whole family lives in now."
Jay-Z's representative did not give a response. The rapper's wife, Beyonce Knowles, is pregnant with their first child together. Beyonce allegedly knows about this part of Jay-Z's past and accepts it.
More Jay-Z News
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 13 Premiere: The Crazy One, the Creepy One and the First Kiss
- Is Brandy Pregnant With New BF Sir the Baptist's Child?
- Rihanna and Lupita Nyong'o to Star in a Movie Based on a Twitter Sensation
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Flaunt Booties in Skimpy Swimsuits During Vacation in Cannes
- Lana Del Rey Debuts 'Cherry', Dishes on Collaboration With Stevie Nicks
- Lady GaGa Posts Topless Pic to Wish Naomi Campbell Happy Birthday
- 'The Voice' Live Finale Part 1: Four Finalists Sing for the Win
- Taylor Swift's Alleged BF Joe Alwyn Relocating to the States to Be Closer to Her