Eva Longoria No Longer Speaking to Cheater Ex-Husband
Eva Longoria has admitted that she is not in speaking terms with ex-husband Tony Parker who cheated on her during their three-year marriage. To Ellen DeGeneres, the "Desperate Housewives" star said she has not talked to the NBA star since their divorce in January this year.
The lesson she learns from the relationship is none other than self-identification. "Being a woman, I realized you cannot identify yourself through a man or through your marriage," the 36-year-old said. "I think it's our nature to be socially constructed that way. To just be inferior or subservient and you don't have to be. You can be yourself and really hold your own by yourself no matter what partnership you're in."
Longoria is now dating Penelope Cruz's younger brother, Eduardo. "I'm in a happy place," she said. "Everyone says I look younger... Everyone keeps saying, 'You've never looked better.' I think divorce agrees with me!"
More Eva Longoria News
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance
- John Boyega Shares Final 'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Set Photo as Filming Wraps
- Braless Gigi Hadid Flaunts Nipples and Major Underboob in Ripped Crop Top - See the Steamy Pic
- Emmy Rossum's House Was Burglarized, $150,000 Worth of Jewelry Were Stolen
- 'DWTS': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Gets Surgery After Calf Injury, He Won't Be in Next Week's Episode
- Bootylicious! Kristin Cavallari Shares NSFW Instagram Pic of Husband Jay Cutler