Eva Longoria No Longer Speaking to Cheater Ex-Husband
Eva Longoria has admitted that she is not in speaking terms with ex-husband Tony Parker who cheated on her during their three-year marriage. To Ellen DeGeneres, the "Desperate Housewives" star said she has not talked to the NBA star since their divorce in January this year.
The lesson she learns from the relationship is none other than self-identification. "Being a woman, I realized you cannot identify yourself through a man or through your marriage," the 36-year-old said. "I think it's our nature to be socially constructed that way. To just be inferior or subservient and you don't have to be. You can be yourself and really hold your own by yourself no matter what partnership you're in."
Longoria is now dating Penelope Cruz's younger brother, Eduardo. "I'm in a happy place," she said. "Everyone says I look younger... Everyone keeps saying, 'You've never looked better.' I think divorce agrees with me!"
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl