Eva Longoria No Longer Speaking to Cheater Ex-Husband
Eva Longoria has admitted that she is not in speaking terms with ex-husband Tony Parker who cheated on her during their three-year marriage. To Ellen DeGeneres, the "Desperate Housewives" star said she has not talked to the NBA star since their divorce in January this year.
The lesson she learns from the relationship is none other than self-identification. "Being a woman, I realized you cannot identify yourself through a man or through your marriage," the 36-year-old said. "I think it's our nature to be socially constructed that way. To just be inferior or subservient and you don't have to be. You can be yourself and really hold your own by yourself no matter what partnership you're in."
Longoria is now dating Penelope Cruz's younger brother, Eduardo. "I'm in a happy place," she said. "Everyone says I look younger... Everyone keeps saying, 'You've never looked better.' I think divorce agrees with me!"
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future