Eva Longoria No Longer Speaking to Cheater Ex-Husband
Eva Longoria has admitted that she is not in speaking terms with ex-husband Tony Parker who cheated on her during their three-year marriage. To Ellen DeGeneres, the "Desperate Housewives" star said she has not talked to the NBA star since their divorce in January this year.
The lesson she learns from the relationship is none other than self-identification. "Being a woman, I realized you cannot identify yourself through a man or through your marriage," the 36-year-old said. "I think it's our nature to be socially constructed that way. To just be inferior or subservient and you don't have to be. You can be yourself and really hold your own by yourself no matter what partnership you're in."
Longoria is now dating Penelope Cruz's younger brother, Eduardo. "I'm in a happy place," she said. "Everyone says I look younger... Everyone keeps saying, 'You've never looked better.' I think divorce agrees with me!"
More Eva Longoria News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story