Eva Longoria No Longer Speaking to Cheater Ex-Husband
Eva Longoria has admitted that she is not in speaking terms with ex-husband Tony Parker who cheated on her during their three-year marriage. To Ellen DeGeneres, the "Desperate Housewives" star said she has not talked to the NBA star since their divorce in January this year.
The lesson she learns from the relationship is none other than self-identification. "Being a woman, I realized you cannot identify yourself through a man or through your marriage," the 36-year-old said. "I think it's our nature to be socially constructed that way. To just be inferior or subservient and you don't have to be. You can be yourself and really hold your own by yourself no matter what partnership you're in."
Longoria is now dating Penelope Cruz's younger brother, Eduardo. "I'm in a happy place," she said. "Everyone says I look younger... Everyone keeps saying, 'You've never looked better.' I think divorce agrees with me!"
More Eva Longoria News
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera