Britney's 'Criminal' Cover Art and 'Femme Fatale' Tour Intro Unleashed
Britney Spears' cover art for her Max Martin and Shellback-produced single "Criminal" has been unveiled. Almost at the same time, a video claimed to be a full intro for her "Femme Fatale" tour has also made its way out for viewing pleasure.
The artwork depicts an image of the blonde Southern Belle in a red and blue tone. A mysterious guy is seen on the background, hiding his face in a hoodie. According to report from BreatheHeavy, there indeed would be a super-hot bad-boy in a music video for the single.
Rumor has it, the clip will revolve around Britney's outing with her on-screen leading man which will end up with a fight. When they are involved in a heated argument, a character named Jason will come to her rescue before taking her to a Bonnie and Clyde-style crime spree.
Britney will shoot the video in London. "So excited to stop over in the UK before I start my European tour in a few weeks," she tweeted. "Can't wait! I LOVE London, it's like my second home. Decided to shoot the 'Criminal' video in the streets of merry old England when I get there..."
As for the "Femme Fatale" tour intro, it features Britney playing "the game of cat and mouse." Posing as a fierce and dangerous heroine, the popstar runs off from armed polices, dodges many of them, and pulls out her gun when one gets too close to her.
More Britney Spears News
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!