Britney's 'Criminal' Cover Art and 'Femme Fatale' Tour Intro Unleashed
Britney Spears' cover art for her Max Martin and Shellback-produced single "Criminal" has been unveiled. Almost at the same time, a video claimed to be a full intro for her "Femme Fatale" tour has also made its way out for viewing pleasure.
The artwork depicts an image of the blonde Southern Belle in a red and blue tone. A mysterious guy is seen on the background, hiding his face in a hoodie. According to report from BreatheHeavy, there indeed would be a super-hot bad-boy in a music video for the single.
Rumor has it, the clip will revolve around Britney's outing with her on-screen leading man which will end up with a fight. When they are involved in a heated argument, a character named Jason will come to her rescue before taking her to a Bonnie and Clyde-style crime spree.
Britney will shoot the video in London. "So excited to stop over in the UK before I start my European tour in a few weeks," she tweeted. "Can't wait! I LOVE London, it's like my second home. Decided to shoot the 'Criminal' video in the streets of merry old England when I get there..."
As for the "Femme Fatale" tour intro, it features Britney playing "the game of cat and mouse." Posing as a fierce and dangerous heroine, the popstar runs off from armed polices, dodges many of them, and pulls out her gun when one gets too close to her.
More Britney Spears News
- Seth Rogen's R-Rated Animated Comedy 'Sausage Party' to Join Oscar Race
- Rihanna Regrets Skipping Drake's Party and Letting Taylor Swift Steal the Spotlight
- Olivia Wilde Shares Breastfeeding Photo, Finds New Drinking Buddy in Newborn Daughter
- Twitter Rips Drake for Mocking Kid Cudi's Mental Illness in New Diss Track
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery