Britney's 'Criminal' Cover Art and 'Femme Fatale' Tour Intro Unleashed
Britney Spears' cover art for her Max Martin and Shellback-produced single "Criminal" has been unveiled. Almost at the same time, a video claimed to be a full intro for her "Femme Fatale" tour has also made its way out for viewing pleasure.
The artwork depicts an image of the blonde Southern Belle in a red and blue tone. A mysterious guy is seen on the background, hiding his face in a hoodie. According to report from BreatheHeavy, there indeed would be a super-hot bad-boy in a music video for the single.
Rumor has it, the clip will revolve around Britney's outing with her on-screen leading man which will end up with a fight. When they are involved in a heated argument, a character named Jason will come to her rescue before taking her to a Bonnie and Clyde-style crime spree.
Britney will shoot the video in London. "So excited to stop over in the UK before I start my European tour in a few weeks," she tweeted. "Can't wait! I LOVE London, it's like my second home. Decided to shoot the 'Criminal' video in the streets of merry old England when I get there..."
As for the "Femme Fatale" tour intro, it features Britney playing "the game of cat and mouse." Posing as a fierce and dangerous heroine, the popstar runs off from armed polices, dodges many of them, and pulls out her gun when one gets too close to her.
More Britney Spears News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video