Sofia Vergara Calls Herself a Transvestite, Reveals Halle Berry Crush
Despite having a curvy figure that other women envy for, Sofia Vergara thinks she looks like a transvestite. The actress famed as Gloria Delgado-Pritchett on "Modern Family" comes out with the claim when talking to The Advocate about playing a transsexual in 2006's direct-to-video movie "Grilled".
In a response to the question whether she found the role challenging, the 39-year-old said, "No, because I look like a transsexual anyway. I'm a woman, but I'm super-exaggerated with my boobs, my ass, my makeup, and my accent. When I get ready for an event, I always look at myself in the mirror and say, 'I look like a transvestite!' " Still, she stressed, "I love it."
During the chat, the Colombian actress also revealed which Oscar winner is her celebrity girl crush. "I have many, but I love Halle Berry," she said. On the reason why, the mother of one explained, "She's perfection. Every time I see her, I want to give her a standing ovation because she's so flawless."
Sofia is up against Jane Lynch for the Best Supporting Actress title at Primetime Emmy Awards this Sunday, September 18. When asked about her relationship with the "Glee" star, she gushed, "It's great. When we see each other, we kiss and hug each other. I really admire her. Her role on Glee is amazing, and you know what? She deserved to win. I love her."
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too