'Big Brother 13' Crowns Rachel Reilly as Winner
Enduring another series of challenge in "Big Brother" house was well payed for Rachel Reilly. The evicted contestant of season 12, who returned as part of the twists this summer, took home the $500,000 grand prize as she was named champion of the thirteenth cycle.
The Wednesday (September 14) final started with three remaining houseguests, who were Porsche Briggs and Adam Poch in addition to Rachel. When 26-year-old Rachel won the final Head of Household through a three-part challenge, she decided to evict Adam, leaving her and Porsche in the final two.
Later, Rachel and Porsche were interrogated by seven members of the jury, which included Adam. After the arguments, the finalists delivered their speeches. Rachel basically stated she had fought hard and deserved to win the game, while Porsche claimed she was a good social game player.
The jury then gave their votes, with four of them voting for Rachel. Showered by confetti, she hugged Brendon Villegas who also returned from "Big Brother 12". The America's Player prize, meanwhile, went to Jeff Schroeder who was evicted on Day 55.
On the same day of the final, CBS has announced that "Big Brother" is renewed for season 14 and will return next summer.
- Watch Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon Return to Camp Winnipesaukee in the Fall
- They Don't Belong Together. James Packer Dumps Mariah Carey Over Her 'Excessive Spending'
- James McAvoy Lets Loose 'The Beast' in New 'Split' Trailer
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump
- See Photos of 'Pretty Little Liars' Stars on Last Day of Filming Series Finale
- 'Toy Story 4' Release Date Delayed Again, 'The Incredibles 2' Moved Up
- Tom Cruise Secretly Romancing a British Woman and He's 'Serious' About It