Michaele Salahi NOT Kidnapped, but With Journey's Guitarist
Contrary to Tareq Salahi's recent claim, Michaele Salahi was not kidnapped. The former star of "The Real Housewives of D.C." assured authorities that she is fine and was not abducted, before it was uncovered that she was actually with Journey guitarist Neal Schon.
On Wednesday (September 14) afternoon, the Warren County Sheriff's Office revealed that Deputy Mike Glavis has spoken to Michaele about her well-being. A statement from the Sheriff's Office read, "She seemed calm, was engaged in conversation, and assured the deputy that she had left the residence with a good friend and was where she wanted to be."
It is also noted in the statement that Michaele, who was infamous for crashing a White House state dinner with her husband, "advised that she did not want Mr. Salahi to know where she was." The statement read further, "Mrs. Salahi advised Deputy Glavis that she was very sorry that the Sheriff's Office had to be involved, but she did not want to be home right now."
It turned out Michaele has run off with Neal. According to TMZ, the reality star has been dating the rocker, and went to his show in Nashville, Tennessee on Tuesday (September 13) night. Scoop Marketing, the rep for his band, told the gossip site, "Nobody kidnapped her and they are in Memphis together."
Michaele has not returned home since Tuesday, September 13. Tareq has since made a public plea because he felt police aren't taking the situation seriously. "We are asking the public to please be on the lookout for her," he said in a statement, "and if found please approach her and contact the authorities to intervene and that she may be forced to say she is OK, when in fact she is not and being held under possible abduction."
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'
- Amber Heard Reportedly Dating a Musician After Johnny Depp Split. Who's Her New Man?
- NBC Announces Next Live Musical 'Bye Bye Birdie' Starring Jennifer Lopez
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?