Scarlett Johansson Contacts FBI Over Her Nude Photos
Several alleged nude photos of Scarlett Johansson hit a popular website on Wednesday, September 14 morning. The "Lost in Translation" star, as seen in the cell phone pictures, took several photos of herself while lying topless and while standing backwards opposite a long mirror.
Johansson's representative has not confirmed whether the photos are genuine or fake. But sources connected to the actress told TMZ that the FBI has been contacted in the same morning to investigate, because they believe this is a criminal act.
The photo scandal comes in the same week it is reported that Johansson has recorded "a virtual duet" with the late Dean Martin for a holiday album that will be out on September 20. Johansson is also reprising her role as Black Widow in "The Avengers" which is filming in New York City.
More Scarlett Johansson News
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip