Scarlett Johansson Contacts FBI Over Her Nude Photos
Several alleged nude photos of Scarlett Johansson hit a popular website on Wednesday, September 14 morning. The "Lost in Translation" star, as seen in the cell phone pictures, took several photos of herself while lying topless and while standing backwards opposite a long mirror.
Johansson's representative has not confirmed whether the photos are genuine or fake. But sources connected to the actress told TMZ that the FBI has been contacted in the same morning to investigate, because they believe this is a criminal act.
The photo scandal comes in the same week it is reported that Johansson has recorded "a virtual duet" with the late Dean Martin for a holiday album that will be out on September 20. Johansson is also reprising her role as Black Widow in "The Avengers" which is filming in New York City.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones