Scarlett Johansson Contacts FBI Over Her Nude Photos
Several alleged nude photos of Scarlett Johansson hit a popular website on Wednesday, September 14 morning. The "Lost in Translation" star, as seen in the cell phone pictures, took several photos of herself while lying topless and while standing backwards opposite a long mirror.
Johansson's representative has not confirmed whether the photos are genuine or fake. But sources connected to the actress told TMZ that the FBI has been contacted in the same morning to investigate, because they believe this is a criminal act.
The photo scandal comes in the same week it is reported that Johansson has recorded "a virtual duet" with the late Dean Martin for a holiday album that will be out on September 20. Johansson is also reprising her role as Black Widow in "The Avengers" which is filming in New York City.
More Scarlett Johansson News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance