Scarlett Johansson Contacts FBI Over Her Nude Photos
Several alleged nude photos of Scarlett Johansson hit a popular website on Wednesday, September 14 morning. The "Lost in Translation" star, as seen in the cell phone pictures, took several photos of herself while lying topless and while standing backwards opposite a long mirror.
Johansson's representative has not confirmed whether the photos are genuine or fake. But sources connected to the actress told TMZ that the FBI has been contacted in the same morning to investigate, because they believe this is a criminal act.
The photo scandal comes in the same week it is reported that Johansson has recorded "a virtual duet" with the late Dean Martin for a holiday album that will be out on September 20. Johansson is also reprising her role as Black Widow in "The Avengers" which is filming in New York City.
More Scarlett Johansson News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna