Scarlett Johansson Contacts FBI Over Her Nude Photos
Several alleged nude photos of Scarlett Johansson hit a popular website on Wednesday, September 14 morning. The "Lost in Translation" star, as seen in the cell phone pictures, took several photos of herself while lying topless and while standing backwards opposite a long mirror.
Johansson's representative has not confirmed whether the photos are genuine or fake. But sources connected to the actress told TMZ that the FBI has been contacted in the same morning to investigate, because they believe this is a criminal act.
The photo scandal comes in the same week it is reported that Johansson has recorded "a virtual duet" with the late Dean Martin for a holiday album that will be out on September 20. Johansson is also reprising her role as Black Widow in "The Avengers" which is filming in New York City.
More Scarlett Johansson News
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart
- Childish Gambino Releases Virtual Reality Video for 'Me and Your Mama'
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year