Video Premiere: Tony Bennett's 'Body and Soul' Ft. Amy Winehouse
"Body and Soul" music video which features Tony Bennett and Amy Winehouse has arrived. The clip was released on September 14, the day when the "Back to Black" hitmaker would have turned 28. It features footage of their recording session at Abbey Road Studios in London.
"It was a thrill to record with Amy Winehouse," the music vet shared his experience of hitting the studio with such talented artist. "And when you listen to the recording of 'Body and Soul', it is a testament to her artistic genius and her brilliance as one of the most honest musicians I have ever known."
"We had a beautiful time recording together in the studio and I knew that Amy was very happy with how she performed that day," he gushed. "I thought she was absolutely brilliant and this recording truly captures the essence of her unique artistry. She was a rare talent."
When paying tribute to her in 2011 MTV Video Music Awards, Bennett said, "Of all young artists I've ever met in the last 20 years, she was a true jazz artist in the tradition of Ella Fitzgerald and Billie Holiday. She had the gifts. She sang beautiful and we made a recording of it and I love to have you take a look at it."
Tony Bennett's "Body and Soul" (feat. Amy Winehouse) Music Video
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal