Report: Paul McCartney to Marry on Third Weekend of September
Paul McCartney is very close to being a married man once again. After Daily Mirror came out with the claim that Paul's wedding is imminent, Us Weekly reported that the former member of The Beatles will tie the knot with fiancee Nancy Shevell on the third weekend of September.
Citing a source, the publication said that the nuptials will take place at the 69-year-old's farmhouse in Sussex, England. The source added, "It will be a small, intimate wedding. It's going to be very elegant and classic." Accordingly, the couple also plan for a party in Manhattan. "They are having a big party in New York to celebrate later on," so said the source.
Paul started dating Nancy during the summer of 2007. The "Yesterday" hitmaker proposed to the New York businesswoman with a 1925 Cartier engagement ring after they've been together for four years. In early May 2011, his representative confirmed their engagement as a source told PEOPLE, "They have the right chemistry. They're both cool, chilled out and optimistic."
This will be Paul's third marriage. The legendary rocker was married to his first wife, Linda, for 30 years before she died of cancer at the age of 56 in 1998. They have three children together. In 2002, he married former model Heather Mills, but the union ended in a messy divorce in 2008. From Heather, he has a young daughter named Beatrice.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked