Report: Paul McCartney to Marry on Third Weekend of September
Paul McCartney is very close to being a married man once again. After Daily Mirror came out with the claim that Paul's wedding is imminent, Us Weekly reported that the former member of The Beatles will tie the knot with fiancee Nancy Shevell on the third weekend of September.
Citing a source, the publication said that the nuptials will take place at the 69-year-old's farmhouse in Sussex, England. The source added, "It will be a small, intimate wedding. It's going to be very elegant and classic." Accordingly, the couple also plan for a party in Manhattan. "They are having a big party in New York to celebrate later on," so said the source.
Paul started dating Nancy during the summer of 2007. The "Yesterday" hitmaker proposed to the New York businesswoman with a 1925 Cartier engagement ring after they've been together for four years. In early May 2011, his representative confirmed their engagement as a source told PEOPLE, "They have the right chemistry. They're both cool, chilled out and optimistic."
This will be Paul's third marriage. The legendary rocker was married to his first wife, Linda, for 30 years before she died of cancer at the age of 56 in 1998. They have three children together. In 2002, he married former model Heather Mills, but the union ended in a messy divorce in 2008. From Heather, he has a young daughter named Beatrice.
More Paul McCartney News
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation