Report: Paul McCartney to Marry on Third Weekend of September
Paul McCartney is very close to being a married man once again. After Daily Mirror came out with the claim that Paul's wedding is imminent, Us Weekly reported that the former member of The Beatles will tie the knot with fiancee Nancy Shevell on the third weekend of September.
Citing a source, the publication said that the nuptials will take place at the 69-year-old's farmhouse in Sussex, England. The source added, "It will be a small, intimate wedding. It's going to be very elegant and classic." Accordingly, the couple also plan for a party in Manhattan. "They are having a big party in New York to celebrate later on," so said the source.
Paul started dating Nancy during the summer of 2007. The "Yesterday" hitmaker proposed to the New York businesswoman with a 1925 Cartier engagement ring after they've been together for four years. In early May 2011, his representative confirmed their engagement as a source told PEOPLE, "They have the right chemistry. They're both cool, chilled out and optimistic."
This will be Paul's third marriage. The legendary rocker was married to his first wife, Linda, for 30 years before she died of cancer at the age of 56 in 1998. They have three children together. In 2002, he married former model Heather Mills, but the union ended in a messy divorce in 2008. From Heather, he has a young daughter named Beatrice.
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments