Kirstie Alley Dazzling on Catwalk at New York Fashion Week
Kirstie Alley has stolen the models' thunder at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week. Wearing a cobalt blue rhinestone-adorned gown at Zang Toi's fashion show, the former contestant on "Dancing with the Stars" wowed the audience with her runway debut at the age of 60 on Tuesday, September 13.
Closing the Malaysian designer's Spring 2012 show, the actress drew cheers and loud ovation as she strutted down the catwalk inside The Studio at the Lincoln Center in New York City. Before the show, she took to Twitter to share her excitement, "Waaaa Hooooo!!! Kitty is ready to walk the Cat!!! False Bravado will guide me...Let's have some fun @ZANGTOI!!!"
When all was said and done, Kirstie made use of her Twitter again to express her gratitude. In one tweet, she wrote, "THANK YOU @ZANGTOI !!!! I love you!!! I had the time of my life!!!!" In another, she posted, "Thank You all the REAL Models for letting me share @ZANGTOI runway with you!!!!! You all were sooo sweet and looked soooo gorgeous!!!"
Kirstie has previously shared to Entertainment Tonight that she has known Zang since 1993. She recalled, "I did the cover of Redbook and I wanted something really beautiful ... he just has the most beautiful clothes, period." As for being a model, she said, "Models sort of more do what the designer wants them to do and actresses are sort of divas. So I'm going to have to be a model this week."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked