Kirstie Alley Dazzling on Catwalk at New York Fashion Week
Kirstie Alley has stolen the models' thunder at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week. Wearing a cobalt blue rhinestone-adorned gown at Zang Toi's fashion show, the former contestant on "Dancing with the Stars" wowed the audience with her runway debut at the age of 60 on Tuesday, September 13.
Closing the Malaysian designer's Spring 2012 show, the actress drew cheers and loud ovation as she strutted down the catwalk inside The Studio at the Lincoln Center in New York City. Before the show, she took to Twitter to share her excitement, "Waaaa Hooooo!!! Kitty is ready to walk the Cat!!! False Bravado will guide me...Let's have some fun @ZANGTOI!!!"
When all was said and done, Kirstie made use of her Twitter again to express her gratitude. In one tweet, she wrote, "THANK YOU @ZANGTOI !!!! I love you!!! I had the time of my life!!!!" In another, she posted, "Thank You all the REAL Models for letting me share @ZANGTOI runway with you!!!!! You all were sooo sweet and looked soooo gorgeous!!!"
Kirstie has previously shared to Entertainment Tonight that she has known Zang since 1993. She recalled, "I did the cover of Redbook and I wanted something really beautiful ... he just has the most beautiful clothes, period." As for being a model, she said, "Models sort of more do what the designer wants them to do and actresses are sort of divas. So I'm going to have to be a model this week."
- First Minute of 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 7B Premiere Lands Online
- Kim Kardashian Reacts to Baby No. 3 Bombshell, Says Surrogacy Is Also an Option
- Find Out Why Kourtney Kardashian Won't Date a Rapper or Athlete Like Her Sisters
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Teaser Is Out, Captain America Will Make a Cameo
- Report: Kim Kardashian Gets in Top Shape to Prepare for Single Life Without Kanye West
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 3 Thins the Herd as Some Singers Are Sent Back Home
- Jared Padalecki and Wife Welcome Baby Girl - See the First Photo
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'