'Ringer' Premiere Receives Mixed Responses From Fans
What did fans say about the "Ringer" opener which aired on Tuesday night, September 13? Right after the premiere, many of them took to Twitter to weigh in on the new Sarah Michelle Gellar-starring series. Through the micro-blogging site, it was revealed that the show failed to impress some of them, but still managed to hook many others.
One tweep by the name of TobieWanKenobi wrote, "I like seeing SMG back on the screen, but I'm not entirely sure how to feel about." Contrary to Tobie's unsure tone, another Twitter user by the name of JustinL0VELY sang high praise for the show, "Couldn't get enough of #RINGER I'm watching it again :) SMG is Flawless. She back to 'SLAY'."
Another approval comes from dahne1 who wrote, "I liked #Ringer. It held my attention and has me wondering about the next episode." There is also shaskell37 with her positive response, "#Ringer is such a great show on the CW. I am digging it. If you missed it, you missed out." UncredRewrite additionally tweeted, "Not afraid to admit that ish got real on #Ringer looks like Sarah Michelle saved the #CW yet again."
Meanwhile, a Twitter user Chris Blake claimed that "Ringer has got to be the worst show I have ever seen. Ever." DuckyDoesTV additionally mentioned, "Turned #Ringer off at the 21 minute mark. I'd rather watch #dwts and you know THAT will never happen. I'm offended." The others like sodannysaid and rollerride called the TV shows as "boring" and "cringe worthy" respectively.
A more neutral response which refused to judge the show after only one episode comes from silentsmg who tweeted, "Keep in mind Ringer is not Buffy so go into the show with an open mind and also give it a few episodes before making an official decision." Another tweep namely Emmyheartslove wrote, "Everyone just remember it's the pilot episode! It'll get better because it has Sarah!!"
Marking Sarah's return to the small screen eight years after her "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" was axed, "Ringer" will come back for a second episode next Tuesday with "She's Running Everything". It previews Bridget's effort in covering up the crime she committed in the previous episode.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'