New 'Secret Circle' Promo Is Corrupted by Magic Spells
In anticipation of "The Secret Circle" which is premiering this coming Thursday, September 15, a new unconventional promo is released by The CW with "Seductive, Selfish and Dangerous" are among the highlighted words. Also, some witchy powers were unleashed on it, corrupting the video player to the point where some messed-up notices are flashed on the screen.
First, it shows typical YouTube warnings like "Sorry, this video is no longer available" and "An error occurred, please try again later" before proceeding with an unusual notice read "We're sorry, but you have lost control." The hiccups, however, don't stop there for it continues every once a while as some real footage from the new TV series is previewed.
The "Secret Circle" follows a teen girl who discovers that she comes from a family of witches. It's executive produced by "The Vampire Diaries" creator Kevin Williamson. "What I love (about 'The Secret Circle') is that it is multigenerational, it's not just a teen show. It's a very adult show, and it's going to get very adult, very fast. We're going more in that direction," he once said gushed.
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones
- Scarlett Johansson Is the Highest-Grossing Actress of All Time
- Real Reason Why Caitlyn Jenner Didn't Attend Khloe Kardashian's Birthday Party Revealed
- Ariel Winter Goes Naked in the Bathtub Days After Breakup
- 'Preacher' Gets Expanded Season 2, '12 Monkeys' Is Renewed for Season 3
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer