New 'Secret Circle' Promo Is Corrupted by Magic Spells
In anticipation of "The Secret Circle" which is premiering this coming Thursday, September 15, a new unconventional promo is released by The CW with "Seductive, Selfish and Dangerous" are among the highlighted words. Also, some witchy powers were unleashed on it, corrupting the video player to the point where some messed-up notices are flashed on the screen.
First, it shows typical YouTube warnings like "Sorry, this video is no longer available" and "An error occurred, please try again later" before proceeding with an unusual notice read "We're sorry, but you have lost control." The hiccups, however, don't stop there for it continues every once a while as some real footage from the new TV series is previewed.
The "Secret Circle" follows a teen girl who discovers that she comes from a family of witches. It's executive produced by "The Vampire Diaries" creator Kevin Williamson. "What I love (about 'The Secret Circle') is that it is multigenerational, it's not just a teen show. It's a very adult show, and it's going to get very adult, very fast. We're going more in that direction," he once said gushed.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video