New 'Secret Circle' Promo Is Corrupted by Magic Spells
In anticipation of "The Secret Circle" which is premiering this coming Thursday, September 15, a new unconventional promo is released by The CW with "Seductive, Selfish and Dangerous" are among the highlighted words. Also, some witchy powers were unleashed on it, corrupting the video player to the point where some messed-up notices are flashed on the screen.
First, it shows typical YouTube warnings like "Sorry, this video is no longer available" and "An error occurred, please try again later" before proceeding with an unusual notice read "We're sorry, but you have lost control." The hiccups, however, don't stop there for it continues every once a while as some real footage from the new TV series is previewed.
The "Secret Circle" follows a teen girl who discovers that she comes from a family of witches. It's executive produced by "The Vampire Diaries" creator Kevin Williamson. "What I love (about 'The Secret Circle') is that it is multigenerational, it's not just a teen show. It's a very adult show, and it's going to get very adult, very fast. We're going more in that direction," he once said gushed.
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa
- Khloe Kardashian Blasts Critics for Claiming She's 'Too Skinny'
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert