New 'Secret Circle' Promo Is Corrupted by Magic Spells
In anticipation of "The Secret Circle" which is premiering this coming Thursday, September 15, a new unconventional promo is released by The CW with "Seductive, Selfish and Dangerous" are among the highlighted words. Also, some witchy powers were unleashed on it, corrupting the video player to the point where some messed-up notices are flashed on the screen.
First, it shows typical YouTube warnings like "Sorry, this video is no longer available" and "An error occurred, please try again later" before proceeding with an unusual notice read "We're sorry, but you have lost control." The hiccups, however, don't stop there for it continues every once a while as some real footage from the new TV series is previewed.
The "Secret Circle" follows a teen girl who discovers that she comes from a family of witches. It's executive produced by "The Vampire Diaries" creator Kevin Williamson. "What I love (about 'The Secret Circle') is that it is multigenerational, it's not just a teen show. It's a very adult show, and it's going to get very adult, very fast. We're going more in that direction," he once said gushed.
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds
- See Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Goof Around With Hillary Clinton at L.A. Fundraiser
- Lionsgate Bringing 'The Monolith' Comic Book to Big Screen
- Teresa Giudice Under Fire for Posting Inappropriate Bikini Pics of Her Underage Daughters