New 'Secret Circle' Promo Is Corrupted by Magic Spells
In anticipation of "The Secret Circle" which is premiering this coming Thursday, September 15, a new unconventional promo is released by The CW with "Seductive, Selfish and Dangerous" are among the highlighted words. Also, some witchy powers were unleashed on it, corrupting the video player to the point where some messed-up notices are flashed on the screen.
First, it shows typical YouTube warnings like "Sorry, this video is no longer available" and "An error occurred, please try again later" before proceeding with an unusual notice read "We're sorry, but you have lost control." The hiccups, however, don't stop there for it continues every once a while as some real footage from the new TV series is previewed.
The "Secret Circle" follows a teen girl who discovers that she comes from a family of witches. It's executive produced by "The Vampire Diaries" creator Kevin Williamson. "What I love (about 'The Secret Circle') is that it is multigenerational, it's not just a teen show. It's a very adult show, and it's going to get very adult, very fast. We're going more in that direction," he once said gushed.
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic
- Move Out Rihanna! Drake Wakes Up Next to 'the Most Beautiful Woman' After His Birthday Party
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer