Justin Bieber Confirms Boyz II Men Collaboration in New Christmas Album
Justin Bieber has his dream come true. The Canadian singing sensation let his Twitter followers know how excited he was after finding out that Boyz II Men, one of the most successful R&B boybands of all time, agreed to lend their vocals to his upcoming Christmas album.
"2day i woke up and realized that the group that made me want to sing @BoyzIIMen are now on the christmas album singing with me. #DREAMBIG," he tweeted. "I used 2 listen to their music and practice the runs. that is how i learned how to sing. now im in the studio with them making music 2gether."
Bieber continued to express his excitement, "Im telling you...never say never...never stop dreaming....never give up. #DREAMBIG. @BoyzIIMen Im honored and blessed. thank u." Replying to his message, the band's member Shawn Stockman wrote, "We got love for u lil bro!! Thank YOU, and Thanx for everything u do for ur fans!! I KNOW they appreciate it."
On behalf of all the members, a short message posted on the band's official Twitter. It read, "It was a pleasure! Remember what we talked about in the studio Lil bro! Let's do it again sooner than later!!" Bieber was quick to tweet a reply, "Im not gonna forget. THANK U!!"
Details about the collaboration song remain under wrap, but Bieber's manager Scooter Braun recently dished on a few tidbit about the whole materials in the holiday album. "This Christmas album is amazing. Might be the best album yet," he wrote. "All originals ...soon 2 b classics. every1 i play it 4 is blown away. #excited." The effort is tentatively set for November release.
When the seasonal album is done, Bieber will continue writing new songs because he wants to craft his next studio installment back to back with the holiday effort. "We're doing a Christmas [album] and it's probably gonna be done by the end of this month and then we're gonna start the next album," he said. "Then I gotta go on a South American tour."
More Justin Bieber News
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism