First Look at White-Faced Johnny Depp From 'Dark Shadows' Set
How Johnny Depp will look like as supernatural being in "Dark Shadows" has been uncovered through an on-set photo. On Tuesday, September 13, the lead actor was snapped in Devon, U.K. with an extremely white face. Donning full costume complete with fedora, trench coat and blue-tinted glasses, he was accompanied by a female co-star.
This is not the first time the spouse of Vanessa Paradis wears pale skin and awkward costume for his collaboration with Tim Burton. He has presented pale-skinned characters for the director in such movies as "Edward Scissorhands", "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory", "Sweeney Todd" and "Alice in Wonderland".
Based on 1960's gothic soap opera of the same title, "Dark Shadows" follows the life of vampire Barnabas Collins and his run-ins with various monsters, witches, werewolves and ghosts. Joining Depp are Burton's spouse Helena Bonham Carter as Dr. Julia Hoffman, Eva Green as Angelique Bouchard, and Michelle Pfeiffer as Elizabeth Collins Stoddard.
Chloe Moretz, Jonny Lee Miller and Jackie Earle Haley also make up the cast ensemble. Production has begun since May, and the supernatural drama film is expected for May 11, 2012 release in the United States.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding