First Look at White-Faced Johnny Depp From 'Dark Shadows' Set
How Johnny Depp will look like as supernatural being in "Dark Shadows" has been uncovered through an on-set photo. On Tuesday, September 13, the lead actor was snapped in Devon, U.K. with an extremely white face. Donning full costume complete with fedora, trench coat and blue-tinted glasses, he was accompanied by a female co-star.
This is not the first time the spouse of Vanessa Paradis wears pale skin and awkward costume for his collaboration with Tim Burton. He has presented pale-skinned characters for the director in such movies as "Edward Scissorhands", "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory", "Sweeney Todd" and "Alice in Wonderland".
Based on 1960's gothic soap opera of the same title, "Dark Shadows" follows the life of vampire Barnabas Collins and his run-ins with various monsters, witches, werewolves and ghosts. Joining Depp are Burton's spouse Helena Bonham Carter as Dr. Julia Hoffman, Eva Green as Angelique Bouchard, and Michelle Pfeiffer as Elizabeth Collins Stoddard.
Chloe Moretz, Jonny Lee Miller and Jackie Earle Haley also make up the cast ensemble. Production has begun since May, and the supernatural drama film is expected for May 11, 2012 release in the United States.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart