First Look at White-Faced Johnny Depp From 'Dark Shadows' Set
How Johnny Depp will look like as supernatural being in "Dark Shadows" has been uncovered through an on-set photo. On Tuesday, September 13, the lead actor was snapped in Devon, U.K. with an extremely white face. Donning full costume complete with fedora, trench coat and blue-tinted glasses, he was accompanied by a female co-star.
This is not the first time the spouse of Vanessa Paradis wears pale skin and awkward costume for his collaboration with Tim Burton. He has presented pale-skinned characters for the director in such movies as "Edward Scissorhands", "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory", "Sweeney Todd" and "Alice in Wonderland".
Based on 1960's gothic soap opera of the same title, "Dark Shadows" follows the life of vampire Barnabas Collins and his run-ins with various monsters, witches, werewolves and ghosts. Joining Depp are Burton's spouse Helena Bonham Carter as Dr. Julia Hoffman, Eva Green as Angelique Bouchard, and Michelle Pfeiffer as Elizabeth Collins Stoddard.
Chloe Moretz, Jonny Lee Miller and Jackie Earle Haley also make up the cast ensemble. Production has begun since May, and the supernatural drama film is expected for May 11, 2012 release in the United States.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'