New 'Breaking Dawn Part I' Trailer: Wedding, Pregnancy and Battle With the Wolves
Summit Entertainment has finally unleashed the highly anticipated trailer for "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I". Making its way out via Yahoo! Movies, the promo video begins with footage from Edward and Bella's wedding. There is also a scene where Jacob bids goodbye to Bella during wedding reception, saying "This is how I'll remember you."
The trailer also gives a look at the passionate honeymoon of the newlywed couple. Shortly after the honeymoon, Bella finds out that she's expecting, but her baby with Edward threatens her life. Even Carlisle and Edward warn her that her fetus is "too strong and fast growing" and "crushing her from the inside out."
While Bella is struggling with her painful pregnancy, an unavoidable battle between the wolves and the vampires is about to happen. The wolf pack isn't going to let Bella's half-human, half-vampire child being born, but Jacob takes side and tries to protect Bella from his own colony. "If you kill her, you kill me," he tells the wolves.
In "Breaking Dawn Part I", the newfound married bliss of Bella and vampire Edward is cut short when a series of betrayals and misfortunes threaten to destroy their world. Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner are back reprising their roles as Bella, Edward and Jacob respectively.
Directed by Bill Condon, this first part of the last chapter in the "Twilight" series is due to arrive in theaters across the United States on November 18 this year. Its follow-up, "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II", is slated for November 16, 2012 release.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?