New 'Breaking Dawn Part I' Trailer: Wedding, Pregnancy and Battle With the Wolves
Summit Entertainment has finally unleashed the highly anticipated trailer for "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I". Making its way out via Yahoo! Movies, the promo video begins with footage from Edward and Bella's wedding. There is also a scene where Jacob bids goodbye to Bella during wedding reception, saying "This is how I'll remember you."
The trailer also gives a look at the passionate honeymoon of the newlywed couple. Shortly after the honeymoon, Bella finds out that she's expecting, but her baby with Edward threatens her life. Even Carlisle and Edward warn her that her fetus is "too strong and fast growing" and "crushing her from the inside out."
While Bella is struggling with her painful pregnancy, an unavoidable battle between the wolves and the vampires is about to happen. The wolf pack isn't going to let Bella's half-human, half-vampire child being born, but Jacob takes side and tries to protect Bella from his own colony. "If you kill her, you kill me," he tells the wolves.
In "Breaking Dawn Part I", the newfound married bliss of Bella and vampire Edward is cut short when a series of betrayals and misfortunes threaten to destroy their world. Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner are back reprising their roles as Bella, Edward and Jacob respectively.
Directed by Bill Condon, this first part of the last chapter in the "Twilight" series is due to arrive in theaters across the United States on November 18 this year. Its follow-up, "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II", is slated for November 16, 2012 release.
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern