Reese Witherspoon Not Hiding Black Eye and Bandaged Forehead Post Accident
Reese Witherspoon's recent car accident has apparently left the actress with bruised face. On Tuesday, September 13, the Oscar winner stepped out for the first time since being struck by a car while jogging, exposing the extend of her injuries. A photo taken uncovered that she had a black eye and bandage on her forehead.
Despite the bruises, the 35-year-old actress seemed to be in a celebratory mood. Dressed in a smart blue dress for a birthday party in Los Angeles, she unpacked presents from her car with the assistance of a female friends. At one point, she was snapped with a big smile on her face. Her representative also assured PEOPLE that she's "doing very well."
Reese was rushed to the hospital on Wednesday, September 7 after being hit by a car driven by an 84-year-old while she was jogging along Georgina Avenue in Santa Monica. A representative for the "Water for Elephants" star has said that the actress doesn't have any plan to press charges against the senior citizen for the incident.
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account
- Madonna, Usher and More Stars Pay Tribute to Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: More Fights and Departures
- Britney and Beyonce Under Fire for Their VMAs Performances. Plus Get Details on Their Backstage Feud
- Taylor Swift Dismissed From Jury Duty due to Her Ongoing Sexual Abuse Case
- Production on 'The Maze Runner: The Death Cure' to Resume in February 2017
- Blake Lively Hosts Private Baby Shower With Taylor Swift