Reese Witherspoon Not Hiding Black Eye and Bandaged Forehead Post Accident
Reese Witherspoon's recent car accident has apparently left the actress with bruised face. On Tuesday, September 13, the Oscar winner stepped out for the first time since being struck by a car while jogging, exposing the extend of her injuries. A photo taken uncovered that she had a black eye and bandage on her forehead.
Despite the bruises, the 35-year-old actress seemed to be in a celebratory mood. Dressed in a smart blue dress for a birthday party in Los Angeles, she unpacked presents from her car with the assistance of a female friends. At one point, she was snapped with a big smile on her face. Her representative also assured PEOPLE that she's "doing very well."
Reese was rushed to the hospital on Wednesday, September 7 after being hit by a car driven by an 84-year-old while she was jogging along Georgina Avenue in Santa Monica. A representative for the "Water for Elephants" star has said that the actress doesn't have any plan to press charges against the senior citizen for the incident.
More Reese Witherspoon News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special