Reese Witherspoon Not Hiding Black Eye and Bandaged Forehead Post Accident
Reese Witherspoon's recent car accident has apparently left the actress with bruised face. On Tuesday, September 13, the Oscar winner stepped out for the first time since being struck by a car while jogging, exposing the extend of her injuries. A photo taken uncovered that she had a black eye and bandage on her forehead.
Despite the bruises, the 35-year-old actress seemed to be in a celebratory mood. Dressed in a smart blue dress for a birthday party in Los Angeles, she unpacked presents from her car with the assistance of a female friends. At one point, she was snapped with a big smile on her face. Her representative also assured PEOPLE that she's "doing very well."
Reese was rushed to the hospital on Wednesday, September 7 after being hit by a car driven by an 84-year-old while she was jogging along Georgina Avenue in Santa Monica. A representative for the "Water for Elephants" star has said that the actress doesn't have any plan to press charges against the senior citizen for the incident.
More Reese Witherspoon News
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5
- Kanye West and Everyone, Including Taylor Swift, Sleep Naked in His 'Famous' Video
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Confirms the Presence of A.R.G.U.S.
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Pixie Haircut at Givenchy Fashion Show With Bella Hadid and More
- Teresa Palmer Finds Someone's Name Carved in New 'Lights Out' Trailer
- Liam Hemsworth Defends His 2012 Engagement to Miley Cyrus
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'