Reese Witherspoon Not Hiding Black Eye and Bandaged Forehead Post Accident
Reese Witherspoon's recent car accident has apparently left the actress with bruised face. On Tuesday, September 13, the Oscar winner stepped out for the first time since being struck by a car while jogging, exposing the extend of her injuries. A photo taken uncovered that she had a black eye and bandage on her forehead.
Despite the bruises, the 35-year-old actress seemed to be in a celebratory mood. Dressed in a smart blue dress for a birthday party in Los Angeles, she unpacked presents from her car with the assistance of a female friends. At one point, she was snapped with a big smile on her face. Her representative also assured PEOPLE that she's "doing very well."
Reese was rushed to the hospital on Wednesday, September 7 after being hit by a car driven by an 84-year-old while she was jogging along Georgina Avenue in Santa Monica. A representative for the "Water for Elephants" star has said that the actress doesn't have any plan to press charges against the senior citizen for the incident.
More Reese Witherspoon News
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons