Will Smith and Marc Anthony Bonded Over Football Game
The story that Will Smith and Marc Anthony are fighting over the same woman is proven false as the two were spotted bonding over a football game. Together, they watched the Miami Dolphins take on the New England Patriots from their VIP box on Monday, September 12.
Will's marriage to Jada Pinkett Smith was the subject of a split rumor last month, and Marc, Jada's co-star on TNT series "Hawthrone", was accused as the other man. Will and Jada have been fighting back this rumor by releasing a denial through their reps and putting a united front in Malibu.
Turns out there is more to show. Marc invited Will and Dwyane Wade to share his luxury box at the game. They threw their arms around each other, made peace signs and smiled to the camera but Dwayne said after the game that the two's friendship is genuine.
Marc, who has just split from wife Jennifer Lopez, is a part-owner of the Dolphins.
More Will Smith News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding