Will Smith and Marc Anthony Bonded Over Football Game
The story that Will Smith and Marc Anthony are fighting over the same woman is proven false as the two were spotted bonding over a football game. Together, they watched the Miami Dolphins take on the New England Patriots from their VIP box on Monday, September 12.
Will's marriage to Jada Pinkett Smith was the subject of a split rumor last month, and Marc, Jada's co-star on TNT series "Hawthrone", was accused as the other man. Will and Jada have been fighting back this rumor by releasing a denial through their reps and putting a united front in Malibu.
Turns out there is more to show. Marc invited Will and Dwyane Wade to share his luxury box at the game. They threw their arms around each other, made peace signs and smiled to the camera but Dwayne said after the game that the two's friendship is genuine.
Marc, who has just split from wife Jennifer Lopez, is a part-owner of the Dolphins.
More Will Smith News
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof