Will Smith and Marc Anthony Bonded Over Football Game
The story that Will Smith and Marc Anthony are fighting over the same woman is proven false as the two were spotted bonding over a football game. Together, they watched the Miami Dolphins take on the New England Patriots from their VIP box on Monday, September 12.
Will's marriage to Jada Pinkett Smith was the subject of a split rumor last month, and Marc, Jada's co-star on TNT series "Hawthrone", was accused as the other man. Will and Jada have been fighting back this rumor by releasing a denial through their reps and putting a united front in Malibu.
Turns out there is more to show. Marc invited Will and Dwyane Wade to share his luxury box at the game. They threw their arms around each other, made peace signs and smiled to the camera but Dwayne said after the game that the two's friendship is genuine.
Marc, who has just split from wife Jennifer Lopez, is a part-owner of the Dolphins.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed