Will Smith and Marc Anthony Bonded Over Football Game
The story that Will Smith and Marc Anthony are fighting over the same woman is proven false as the two were spotted bonding over a football game. Together, they watched the Miami Dolphins take on the New England Patriots from their VIP box on Monday, September 12.
Will's marriage to Jada Pinkett Smith was the subject of a split rumor last month, and Marc, Jada's co-star on TNT series "Hawthrone", was accused as the other man. Will and Jada have been fighting back this rumor by releasing a denial through their reps and putting a united front in Malibu.
Turns out there is more to show. Marc invited Will and Dwyane Wade to share his luxury box at the game. They threw their arms around each other, made peace signs and smiled to the camera but Dwayne said after the game that the two's friendship is genuine.
Marc, who has just split from wife Jennifer Lopez, is a part-owner of the Dolphins.
More Will Smith News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna