Will Smith and Marc Anthony Bonded Over Football Game
The story that Will Smith and Marc Anthony are fighting over the same woman is proven false as the two were spotted bonding over a football game. Together, they watched the Miami Dolphins take on the New England Patriots from their VIP box on Monday, September 12.
Will's marriage to Jada Pinkett Smith was the subject of a split rumor last month, and Marc, Jada's co-star on TNT series "Hawthrone", was accused as the other man. Will and Jada have been fighting back this rumor by releasing a denial through their reps and putting a united front in Malibu.
Turns out there is more to show. Marc invited Will and Dwyane Wade to share his luxury box at the game. They threw their arms around each other, made peace signs and smiled to the camera but Dwayne said after the game that the two's friendship is genuine.
Marc, who has just split from wife Jennifer Lopez, is a part-owner of the Dolphins.
More Will Smith News
- DJ Snake Unveils Snippet of Selena Gomez's Version of 'Let Me Love You'
- Britney Spears Calls James Corden 'So Dirty' in Sneak Peek of Their Carpool Karaoke
- Blac Chyna Sued Over Car Crash Caused by Her Friend
- Tyga Ordered to Pay Another Former Landlord $186,000 for Damages
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'