Lady GaGa, The Edge, Bono and Usher to Perform for Bill Clinton's Foundation
This year's bash for Bill Clinton's foundation would be supported by such artists as Lady GaGa, Usher, and U2's Bono and The Edge. Each of these "socially responsible" artists would perform at an event taking place Saturday, October 15 at the Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles.
"I am proud that some of today's most influential performers are coming together to raise awareness about the work of my Foundation," Clinton said in a statement. "In the past decade, commitments to my Clinton Global Initiative have improved the lives of more than 300 million people around the world."
"We've lowered the cost of AIDS and HIV treatment, combated climate change, strengthened economies, increased access to education and healthcare, provided financing and mentoring for small businesses. This celebration marks ten years of these efforts and demonstrates how much we can do to make a difference in the years ahead."
The event, dubbed "A Decade of Difference: A Concert Celebrating 10 Years of the William J. Clinton Foundation" will be broadcast exclusively on Yahoo! at ClintonConcert.Yahoo.com. More artists from music, television and movies would be announced. Tickets are available to general public on September 19 at $50. All proceeds will support the efforts of the Clinton Foundation.
More Lady GaGa News
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip