Lady GaGa, The Edge, Bono and Usher to Perform for Bill Clinton's Foundation
This year's bash for Bill Clinton's foundation would be supported by such artists as Lady GaGa, Usher, and U2's Bono and The Edge. Each of these "socially responsible" artists would perform at an event taking place Saturday, October 15 at the Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles.
"I am proud that some of today's most influential performers are coming together to raise awareness about the work of my Foundation," Clinton said in a statement. "In the past decade, commitments to my Clinton Global Initiative have improved the lives of more than 300 million people around the world."
"We've lowered the cost of AIDS and HIV treatment, combated climate change, strengthened economies, increased access to education and healthcare, provided financing and mentoring for small businesses. This celebration marks ten years of these efforts and demonstrates how much we can do to make a difference in the years ahead."
The event, dubbed "A Decade of Difference: A Concert Celebrating 10 Years of the William J. Clinton Foundation" will be broadcast exclusively on Yahoo! at ClintonConcert.Yahoo.com. More artists from music, television and movies would be announced. Tickets are available to general public on September 19 at $50. All proceeds will support the efforts of the Clinton Foundation.
More Lady GaGa News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign