Selena Gomez's 'Justin' Tattoo Not Permanent
Selena Gomez had taken some people aback when she showed what looks like a tattoo of the word "Justin" on her right wrist during her concert in Las Vegas. While her romance to pop star Justin Bieber is real, the ink is not.
Gomez's representative has confirmed to E! Online that the ink is not permanent. It looks like the word "Justin" and the heart below it were made with Magic Marker. Some even reported that by the time she left the stage, it had already begun to smudge.
Although the tattoo is fake, it doesn't mean that the "A Year Without Rain" singer won't get one someday. Several days ago she sported got a large henna tattoo of her nickname "Sels" on her right shoulder. Her boyfriend is also a fan of body art, inking his ribcage last year with an outline of the bird from novel "Jonathan Livingston Seagull".
More Selena Gomez News
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama