Selena Gomez's 'Justin' Tattoo Not Permanent
Selena Gomez had taken some people aback when she showed what looks like a tattoo of the word "Justin" on her right wrist during her concert in Las Vegas. While her romance to pop star Justin Bieber is real, the ink is not.
Gomez's representative has confirmed to E! Online that the ink is not permanent. It looks like the word "Justin" and the heart below it were made with Magic Marker. Some even reported that by the time she left the stage, it had already begun to smudge.
Although the tattoo is fake, it doesn't mean that the "A Year Without Rain" singer won't get one someday. Several days ago she sported got a large henna tattoo of her nickname "Sels" on her right shoulder. Her boyfriend is also a fan of body art, inking his ribcage last year with an outline of the bird from novel "Jonathan Livingston Seagull".
More Selena Gomez News
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors