Selena Gomez's 'Justin' Tattoo Not Permanent
Selena Gomez had taken some people aback when she showed what looks like a tattoo of the word "Justin" on her right wrist during her concert in Las Vegas. While her romance to pop star Justin Bieber is real, the ink is not.
Gomez's representative has confirmed to E! Online that the ink is not permanent. It looks like the word "Justin" and the heart below it were made with Magic Marker. Some even reported that by the time she left the stage, it had already begun to smudge.
Although the tattoo is fake, it doesn't mean that the "A Year Without Rain" singer won't get one someday. Several days ago she sported got a large henna tattoo of her nickname "Sels" on her right shoulder. Her boyfriend is also a fan of body art, inking his ribcage last year with an outline of the bird from novel "Jonathan Livingston Seagull".
More Selena Gomez News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?