Selena Gomez's 'Justin' Tattoo Not Permanent
Selena Gomez had taken some people aback when she showed what looks like a tattoo of the word "Justin" on her right wrist during her concert in Las Vegas. While her romance to pop star Justin Bieber is real, the ink is not.
Gomez's representative has confirmed to E! Online that the ink is not permanent. It looks like the word "Justin" and the heart below it were made with Magic Marker. Some even reported that by the time she left the stage, it had already begun to smudge.
Although the tattoo is fake, it doesn't mean that the "A Year Without Rain" singer won't get one someday. Several days ago she sported got a large henna tattoo of her nickname "Sels" on her right shoulder. Her boyfriend is also a fan of body art, inking his ribcage last year with an outline of the bird from novel "Jonathan Livingston Seagull".
More Selena Gomez News
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered
- Wham! and Chris Martin Pay Tribute to George Michael at BRIT Awards
- Tom Cruise Reportedly Ready to Reconnect With Daughter Suri After Years Apart
- Hugh Jackman Rules Out Wolverine/Deadpool Movie