Selena Gomez's 'Justin' Tattoo Not Permanent
Selena Gomez had taken some people aback when she showed what looks like a tattoo of the word "Justin" on her right wrist during her concert in Las Vegas. While her romance to pop star Justin Bieber is real, the ink is not.
Gomez's representative has confirmed to E! Online that the ink is not permanent. It looks like the word "Justin" and the heart below it were made with Magic Marker. Some even reported that by the time she left the stage, it had already begun to smudge.
Although the tattoo is fake, it doesn't mean that the "A Year Without Rain" singer won't get one someday. Several days ago she sported got a large henna tattoo of her nickname "Sels" on her right shoulder. Her boyfriend is also a fan of body art, inking his ribcage last year with an outline of the bird from novel "Jonathan Livingston Seagull".
More Selena Gomez News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?