Nicki Minaj Caused Backstage Commotion at Carolina Herrera Show
Nicki Minaj might have caused backstage chaos at the Carolina Herrera Spring 2012 fashion show. Being the last celebrity to arrive at the event held on Monday, September 12 during New York's Fashion Week, the "Super Bass" raptress reportedly managed to leave the employees brimming in frustration.
E! Online reported that Nicki was nowhere to be found when everyone else, including Vogue's Editor In Chief Anna Wintour, have arrived. At one point, one of the employees was heard yelling into her headset, "Nicki is here, she says she's being harassed and that someone has to come get her! Someone go get her!"
Despite the yelling, more time passed without the 28-year-old femcee making an appearance at the fashion show. When everyone has taken their seats, another employee was overheard yelling, "She's turning around. She's turning around if someone doesn't get her. She says she's being harassed."
Nicki eventually arrived in a head-turning attire to take a front row seat next to Anna. The "Moment 4 Life" hitmaker wore a bizarre rainbow-colored bobble top that she paired with an orange and turquoise tennis skirt on top of luminous lime green fishnets. Completing her look, she put on bubblegum pink lipstick and green eyeshadow.
More Nicki Minaj News
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot
- Beyonce Remembers Aaliyah 15 Years Later With Sweet Throwback Video
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Kills Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'