Nicki Minaj Caused Backstage Commotion at Carolina Herrera Show
Nicki Minaj might have caused backstage chaos at the Carolina Herrera Spring 2012 fashion show. Being the last celebrity to arrive at the event held on Monday, September 12 during New York's Fashion Week, the "Super Bass" raptress reportedly managed to leave the employees brimming in frustration.
E! Online reported that Nicki was nowhere to be found when everyone else, including Vogue's Editor In Chief Anna Wintour, have arrived. At one point, one of the employees was heard yelling into her headset, "Nicki is here, she says she's being harassed and that someone has to come get her! Someone go get her!"
Despite the yelling, more time passed without the 28-year-old femcee making an appearance at the fashion show. When everyone has taken their seats, another employee was overheard yelling, "She's turning around. She's turning around if someone doesn't get her. She says she's being harassed."
Nicki eventually arrived in a head-turning attire to take a front row seat next to Anna. The "Moment 4 Life" hitmaker wore a bizarre rainbow-colored bobble top that she paired with an orange and turquoise tennis skirt on top of luminous lime green fishnets. Completing her look, she put on bubblegum pink lipstick and green eyeshadow.
More Nicki Minaj News
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern