Nicki Minaj Caused Backstage Commotion at Carolina Herrera Show
Nicki Minaj might have caused backstage chaos at the Carolina Herrera Spring 2012 fashion show. Being the last celebrity to arrive at the event held on Monday, September 12 during New York's Fashion Week, the "Super Bass" raptress reportedly managed to leave the employees brimming in frustration.
E! Online reported that Nicki was nowhere to be found when everyone else, including Vogue's Editor In Chief Anna Wintour, have arrived. At one point, one of the employees was heard yelling into her headset, "Nicki is here, she says she's being harassed and that someone has to come get her! Someone go get her!"
Despite the yelling, more time passed without the 28-year-old femcee making an appearance at the fashion show. When everyone has taken their seats, another employee was overheard yelling, "She's turning around. She's turning around if someone doesn't get her. She says she's being harassed."
Nicki eventually arrived in a head-turning attire to take a front row seat next to Anna. The "Moment 4 Life" hitmaker wore a bizarre rainbow-colored bobble top that she paired with an orange and turquoise tennis skirt on top of luminous lime green fishnets. Completing her look, she put on bubblegum pink lipstick and green eyeshadow.
More Nicki Minaj News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen