Wentworth Miller to Get Treatment on 'House M.D.'
Wentworth Miller has booked a guest spot on "House M.D.". The 39-year-old, who is best known for his role as Michael Scofield on "Prison Break", is cast as a patient of the week for an episode which is set after the brilliant doctor checks out of jail.
Offering detail about Miller's character, the show's creator David Shore tells TVLine that he is "a real altruist." His personality will complicate things in House's attempt to diagnose his illness since "there's some question as to whether that's his symptom or not."
The eighth and possibly final season of "House M.D." will premiere Monday, October 3 at 9 P.M. ET/PT on FOX. This chapter will introduce Dr. Jessica Adams (Odette Annable aka Odette Yustman) as the latest addition to House's diagnostics team.
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'