Wentworth Miller to Get Treatment on 'House M.D.'
Wentworth Miller has booked a guest spot on "House M.D.". The 39-year-old, who is best known for his role as Michael Scofield on "Prison Break", is cast as a patient of the week for an episode which is set after the brilliant doctor checks out of jail.
Offering detail about Miller's character, the show's creator David Shore tells TVLine that he is "a real altruist." His personality will complicate things in House's attempt to diagnose his illness since "there's some question as to whether that's his symptom or not."
The eighth and possibly final season of "House M.D." will premiere Monday, October 3 at 9 P.M. ET/PT on FOX. This chapter will introduce Dr. Jessica Adams (Odette Annable aka Odette Yustman) as the latest addition to House's diagnostics team.
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser