Wentworth Miller to Get Treatment on 'House M.D.'
Wentworth Miller has booked a guest spot on "House M.D.". The 39-year-old, who is best known for his role as Michael Scofield on "Prison Break", is cast as a patient of the week for an episode which is set after the brilliant doctor checks out of jail.
Offering detail about Miller's character, the show's creator David Shore tells TVLine that he is "a real altruist." His personality will complicate things in House's attempt to diagnose his illness since "there's some question as to whether that's his symptom or not."
The eighth and possibly final season of "House M.D." will premiere Monday, October 3 at 9 P.M. ET/PT on FOX. This chapter will introduce Dr. Jessica Adams (Odette Annable aka Odette Yustman) as the latest addition to House's diagnostics team.
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian Is Expecting Baby No. 4 With Scott Disick
- Taylor Swift's Squad Reportedly Abandons Her After Her 'Embarrassing Feuds and Breakups'