Wentworth Miller to Get Treatment on 'House M.D.'
Wentworth Miller has booked a guest spot on "House M.D.". The 39-year-old, who is best known for his role as Michael Scofield on "Prison Break", is cast as a patient of the week for an episode which is set after the brilliant doctor checks out of jail.
Offering detail about Miller's character, the show's creator David Shore tells TVLine that he is "a real altruist." His personality will complicate things in House's attempt to diagnose his illness since "there's some question as to whether that's his symptom or not."
The eighth and possibly final season of "House M.D." will premiere Monday, October 3 at 9 P.M. ET/PT on FOX. This chapter will introduce Dr. Jessica Adams (Odette Annable aka Odette Yustman) as the latest addition to House's diagnostics team.
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist