Wentworth Miller to Get Treatment on 'House M.D.'
Wentworth Miller has booked a guest spot on "House M.D.". The 39-year-old, who is best known for his role as Michael Scofield on "Prison Break", is cast as a patient of the week for an episode which is set after the brilliant doctor checks out of jail.
Offering detail about Miller's character, the show's creator David Shore tells TVLine that he is "a real altruist." His personality will complicate things in House's attempt to diagnose his illness since "there's some question as to whether that's his symptom or not."
The eighth and possibly final season of "House M.D." will premiere Monday, October 3 at 9 P.M. ET/PT on FOX. This chapter will introduce Dr. Jessica Adams (Odette Annable aka Odette Yustman) as the latest addition to House's diagnostics team.
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?