Hugh Jackman's Robot Takes a Jab in New 'Real Steel' Clip
Another action-packed scene from "Real Steel" has been made available for viewing pleasure in a form of viral clip. The short video finds two robots in an intense battle, with one of them being controlled by Hugh Jackman's Charlie Kenton.
At first, the robot called Noisy Boy seemingly outdoes the other robot by cornering it with several punches. However, the purple-dominated robot lands hard on its bottom after taking a jab from its opponent.
At almost the same time of the video debut, some new posters from the movie made their way out via Coming Soon. They feature the prominent robots, including Noisy Boy, Atom and Midas.
A gritty, white-knuckle, action ride set in the near-future where the sport of boxing has gone high-tech, "Real Steel" follows a washed-up fighter Charlie who lost his chance at a title when 2000-pound, 8-foot-tall steel robots took over the ring. When Charlie hits rock bottom, he reluctantly teams up with his estranged son Max to build and train a championship robot contender.
Dakota Goyo plays Charlie's son, while Hope Davis, Anthony Mackie and Evangeline Lilly take supporting roles. Shawn Levy directs this sci-fi drama which is set to hit theaters across the nation on October 7.
- Ciara Hits Recording Studio
- Jason Momoa's 'Aquaman' Gets New Release Date
- Report: David and Victoria Beckham Are Separating
- Justin Bieber Exposes His Upper Thighs During Outing
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie