Hugh Jackman's Robot Takes a Jab in New 'Real Steel' Clip
Another action-packed scene from "Real Steel" has been made available for viewing pleasure in a form of viral clip. The short video finds two robots in an intense battle, with one of them being controlled by Hugh Jackman's Charlie Kenton.
At first, the robot called Noisy Boy seemingly outdoes the other robot by cornering it with several punches. However, the purple-dominated robot lands hard on its bottom after taking a jab from its opponent.
At almost the same time of the video debut, some new posters from the movie made their way out via Coming Soon. They feature the prominent robots, including Noisy Boy, Atom and Midas.
A gritty, white-knuckle, action ride set in the near-future where the sport of boxing has gone high-tech, "Real Steel" follows a washed-up fighter Charlie who lost his chance at a title when 2000-pound, 8-foot-tall steel robots took over the ring. When Charlie hits rock bottom, he reluctantly teams up with his estranged son Max to build and train a championship robot contender.
Dakota Goyo plays Charlie's son, while Hope Davis, Anthony Mackie and Evangeline Lilly take supporting roles. Shawn Levy directs this sci-fi drama which is set to hit theaters across the nation on October 7.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign