Lady GaGa Takes a Tumble With Style During Fashion Shoot
Lady GaGa knows how to make her accidental fall look like it was staged. During a photo shoot with renowned photographer Annie Leibowitz in New York City on Monday, September 12, the "Poker Face" hitmaker lost her balance on her sky-high platforms and took a tumble to the ground, but managed to hold on her composure.
A photo capturing the moment displays GaGa not losing any grip on the hot dog bun on her right hand. In fact, the picture seemingly suggests that the 25-year-old singer is making the best out of the situation by striking a pose. According to reports, she was not harmed by the fall and was quickly helped back up to her feet to continue the photo shoot.
The Monday photo shoot for Vanity Fair took place at the Central Park complete with a hot dog stand, and saw GaGa being dressed in a gold outfit that combined ancient Egypt and Regency France. The "Born This Way" singer wore a top with intricate patterning that resembled animal print, and a flowing tiered skirt.
More Lady GaGa News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked