Lady GaGa Takes a Tumble With Style During Fashion Shoot
Lady GaGa knows how to make her accidental fall look like it was staged. During a photo shoot with renowned photographer Annie Leibowitz in New York City on Monday, September 12, the "Poker Face" hitmaker lost her balance on her sky-high platforms and took a tumble to the ground, but managed to hold on her composure.
A photo capturing the moment displays GaGa not losing any grip on the hot dog bun on her right hand. In fact, the picture seemingly suggests that the 25-year-old singer is making the best out of the situation by striking a pose. According to reports, she was not harmed by the fall and was quickly helped back up to her feet to continue the photo shoot.
The Monday photo shoot for Vanity Fair took place at the Central Park complete with a hot dog stand, and saw GaGa being dressed in a gold outfit that combined ancient Egypt and Regency France. The "Born This Way" singer wore a top with intricate patterning that resembled animal print, and a flowing tiered skirt.
More Lady GaGa News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video