Pics: Star-Studded Premiere of Sarah Jessica Parker's 'I Don't Know How She Does It'
Sarah Jessica Parker kept it simple at the star-studded premiere of "I Don't Know How She Does It" in New York City. Joined by husband Matthew Broderick, the "Sex and the City" actress looked dazzling in a black maxi dress and let her wavy blond hair loose during the event that took place at AMC Lincoln Square Theater on Monday night, September 12.
Speaking to reporters about playing a busy working mother in the comedy film, Parker said, "They made me run, then they took me to Boston for three days and they made me run there in cobblestones from the 1700's. I was like 'Ahhh'. But I got through it. Because, you know, working mothers are on the run, that's what they do. They're running, running, running, running, running. So it's real."
Parker was joined by her female co-stars Christina Hendricks and Olivia Munn. The Allison Henderson depicter made a jaw-dropping appearance by flaunting her cleavage in a blush pink dress by Vivienne Westwood, while the Momo Hahn depicter looked elegant in a bright red prom-style tube dress. Other cast members spotted at the event were Jessica Szohr, Greg Kinnear and Pierce Brosnan.
Among celebrity guests at the special screening were Emma Roberts who spread her charm in a strapless red gown and gold pendant, Sophia Bush who sported stylish look in gold shorts and cropped blazer, and Olivia Palermo who wore a long dress with blazer. Jordin Sparks, Kevin Jonas and his wife Danielle were also seen on the red carpet.
"I Don't Know How She Does It" is based on the critically acclaimed best-selling novel by Allison Pearson. Its story revolves around a Boston-based working mother who tries desperately to juggle marriage, children and a high-stress job. The film is directed by Douglas McGrath and is due to open in U.S. theaters on September 16.
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama