NBC Denies Christina Aguilera Will Be Fired From 'The Voice'
Christina Aguilera is in no danger to lose her spot on "The Voice". Debunking report which said that NBC plans to fire her as a coach/judge on the singing competition after the next season, Paul Telegdy, Executive Vice President of Alternative Programming for the network, said, "There is absolutely no truth to the rumor."
It was earlier reported by X17 that producers are not happy working with Aguilera and plan to replace her in season 3. "She doesn't spend time with her contestants like she's supposed to. She doesn't participate. She spends most of her time on the set with her boyfriend," a source detailed the reasons.
Aguilera and other original coaches, Adam Levine, Cee-Lo Green and Blake Shelton, have signed up to return to season 2 which will premiere on Sunday, February 5 after the Super Bowl. The "You Lost Me" hitmaker was reportedly "very excited" for the upcoming season.
More The Voice News
- Mila Kunis Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body, 4 Months After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri
- 'It' Teaser and Poster Are Released Ahead of Official Teaser Trailer
- Zayn Malik Dyes His Hair Green. See His Wild Makeover
- Taylor Swift Laughs Off Rumors of Her Missing. Find Out Where She's Been
- 'American Horror Story' 7th Installment Casts Billy Eichner
- T.I. 'Begged' Tiny to Sleep Together Again Amid Reports They Reconcile
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian