NBC Denies Christina Aguilera Will Be Fired From 'The Voice'
Christina Aguilera is in no danger to lose her spot on "The Voice". Debunking report which said that NBC plans to fire her as a coach/judge on the singing competition after the next season, Paul Telegdy, Executive Vice President of Alternative Programming for the network, said, "There is absolutely no truth to the rumor."
It was earlier reported by X17 that producers are not happy working with Aguilera and plan to replace her in season 3. "She doesn't spend time with her contestants like she's supposed to. She doesn't participate. She spends most of her time on the set with her boyfriend," a source detailed the reasons.
Aguilera and other original coaches, Adam Levine, Cee-Lo Green and Blake Shelton, have signed up to return to season 2 which will premiere on Sunday, February 5 after the Super Bowl. The "You Lost Me" hitmaker was reportedly "very excited" for the upcoming season.
More The Voice News
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic