NBC Denies Christina Aguilera Will Be Fired From 'The Voice'
Christina Aguilera is in no danger to lose her spot on "The Voice". Debunking report which said that NBC plans to fire her as a coach/judge on the singing competition after the next season, Paul Telegdy, Executive Vice President of Alternative Programming for the network, said, "There is absolutely no truth to the rumor."
It was earlier reported by X17 that producers are not happy working with Aguilera and plan to replace her in season 3. "She doesn't spend time with her contestants like she's supposed to. She doesn't participate. She spends most of her time on the set with her boyfriend," a source detailed the reasons.
Aguilera and other original coaches, Adam Levine, Cee-Lo Green and Blake Shelton, have signed up to return to season 2 which will premiere on Sunday, February 5 after the Super Bowl. The "You Lost Me" hitmaker was reportedly "very excited" for the upcoming season.
More The Voice News
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated
- See President Obama Joining Usher, Janelle Monae and More to Dance to Drake's 'Hotline Bling'
- New Look at Dafne Keen as X-23 in 'Logan' Uncovered
- Report: Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'