NBC Denies Christina Aguilera Will Be Fired From 'The Voice'
Christina Aguilera is in no danger to lose her spot on "The Voice". Debunking report which said that NBC plans to fire her as a coach/judge on the singing competition after the next season, Paul Telegdy, Executive Vice President of Alternative Programming for the network, said, "There is absolutely no truth to the rumor."
It was earlier reported by X17 that producers are not happy working with Aguilera and plan to replace her in season 3. "She doesn't spend time with her contestants like she's supposed to. She doesn't participate. She spends most of her time on the set with her boyfriend," a source detailed the reasons.
Aguilera and other original coaches, Adam Levine, Cee-Lo Green and Blake Shelton, have signed up to return to season 2 which will premiere on Sunday, February 5 after the Super Bowl. The "You Lost Me" hitmaker was reportedly "very excited" for the upcoming season.
More The Voice News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off