Report: Jennifer Aniston's Mother in Serious Condition After Suffering Stroke
Jennifer Aniston is reportedly in fears for her once-estranged mother. According to Mail Online, the actress playing Dr. Julia Harris in "Horrible Bosses" has rushed to be by Nancy Dow's hospital bedside after the 75-year-old former model suffered a stroke over the weekend.
Words are, Nancy is in a serious condition at a Los Angeles medical center and is unable to speak. The British tabloid claimed that 42-year-old Jennifer was in tears when visiting her mother in the hospital. It was additionally said that she came with boyfriend Justin Theroux, who waited outside.
The ex-wife of Brad Pitt was estranged from her mother for more than a decade, before the two patched things up in recent years. In 2009, she told the New York Post about their reconciliation, "It's good. It's OK. Things are now fine between us. All of that is over, and we're in touch with one another. We speak, and it's all over."
As for news of Nancy's stroke scare, a representative for Jennifer refused to divulge any details. "This is a private family matter," so the rep told Mail Online.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media