Report: Jennifer Aniston's Mother in Serious Condition After Suffering Stroke
Jennifer Aniston is reportedly in fears for her once-estranged mother. According to Mail Online, the actress playing Dr. Julia Harris in "Horrible Bosses" has rushed to be by Nancy Dow's hospital bedside after the 75-year-old former model suffered a stroke over the weekend.
Words are, Nancy is in a serious condition at a Los Angeles medical center and is unable to speak. The British tabloid claimed that 42-year-old Jennifer was in tears when visiting her mother in the hospital. It was additionally said that she came with boyfriend Justin Theroux, who waited outside.
The ex-wife of Brad Pitt was estranged from her mother for more than a decade, before the two patched things up in recent years. In 2009, she told the New York Post about their reconciliation, "It's good. It's OK. Things are now fine between us. All of that is over, and we're in touch with one another. We speak, and it's all over."
As for news of Nancy's stroke scare, a representative for Jennifer refused to divulge any details. "This is a private family matter," so the rep told Mail Online.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip