Report: Jennifer Aniston's Mother in Serious Condition After Suffering Stroke
Jennifer Aniston is reportedly in fears for her once-estranged mother. According to Mail Online, the actress playing Dr. Julia Harris in "Horrible Bosses" has rushed to be by Nancy Dow's hospital bedside after the 75-year-old former model suffered a stroke over the weekend.
Words are, Nancy is in a serious condition at a Los Angeles medical center and is unable to speak. The British tabloid claimed that 42-year-old Jennifer was in tears when visiting her mother in the hospital. It was additionally said that she came with boyfriend Justin Theroux, who waited outside.
The ex-wife of Brad Pitt was estranged from her mother for more than a decade, before the two patched things up in recent years. In 2009, she told the New York Post about their reconciliation, "It's good. It's OK. Things are now fine between us. All of that is over, and we're in touch with one another. We speak, and it's all over."
As for news of Nancy's stroke scare, a representative for Jennifer refused to divulge any details. "This is a private family matter," so the rep told Mail Online.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season