Report: Jennifer Aniston's Mother in Serious Condition After Suffering Stroke
Jennifer Aniston is reportedly in fears for her once-estranged mother. According to Mail Online, the actress playing Dr. Julia Harris in "Horrible Bosses" has rushed to be by Nancy Dow's hospital bedside after the 75-year-old former model suffered a stroke over the weekend.
Words are, Nancy is in a serious condition at a Los Angeles medical center and is unable to speak. The British tabloid claimed that 42-year-old Jennifer was in tears when visiting her mother in the hospital. It was additionally said that she came with boyfriend Justin Theroux, who waited outside.
The ex-wife of Brad Pitt was estranged from her mother for more than a decade, before the two patched things up in recent years. In 2009, she told the New York Post about their reconciliation, "It's good. It's OK. Things are now fine between us. All of that is over, and we're in touch with one another. We speak, and it's all over."
As for news of Nancy's stroke scare, a representative for Jennifer refused to divulge any details. "This is a private family matter," so the rep told Mail Online.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer
- Report: Lee Jong Suk to Enlist to Military Soon
- Birthday Girl Julianne Hough Ditches Bikini Top During Romantic Honeymoon
- Comic-Con: Pennywise the Clown Mutilates His Victims in 'It' New Trailer and Clips