Ashton Kutcher Sings in New Opening for 'Two and a Half Men'
Less than a week from the season 9 premiere of "Two and a Half Men", CBS has debuted a new opening credits sequence for the show. It features new lead actor Ashton Kutcher and returning stars, Jon Cryer and Angus T. Jones, singing the theme song with a background of the famous red curtain.
Like the previously released promo photo, in this opening sequence Kutcher takes the center spot which was originally placed by Jones. The Jake depicter, meanwhile, takes over the place which initially belonged to Charlie Sheen.
The new season of "Two and a Half Men" will kick off Monday, September 19 at 9 P.M. Dishing on how Jake handles the death of his uncle Charlie Harper, Jones recently said, "I think Jake doesn't really care at all."
"So far. So far he has a wall and I don't know if he's ever gonna break down and just cry for a minute," he added, while Cryer chimed in, "We tuck it away."
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest