Ashton Kutcher Sings in New Opening for 'Two and a Half Men'
Less than a week from the season 9 premiere of "Two and a Half Men", CBS has debuted a new opening credits sequence for the show. It features new lead actor Ashton Kutcher and returning stars, Jon Cryer and Angus T. Jones, singing the theme song with a background of the famous red curtain.
Like the previously released promo photo, in this opening sequence Kutcher takes the center spot which was originally placed by Jones. The Jake depicter, meanwhile, takes over the place which initially belonged to Charlie Sheen.
The new season of "Two and a Half Men" will kick off Monday, September 19 at 9 P.M. Dishing on how Jake handles the death of his uncle Charlie Harper, Jones recently said, "I think Jake doesn't really care at all."
"So far. So far he has a wall and I don't know if he's ever gonna break down and just cry for a minute," he added, while Cryer chimed in, "We tuck it away."
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too