Ashton Kutcher Sings in New Opening for 'Two and a Half Men'
Less than a week from the season 9 premiere of "Two and a Half Men", CBS has debuted a new opening credits sequence for the show. It features new lead actor Ashton Kutcher and returning stars, Jon Cryer and Angus T. Jones, singing the theme song with a background of the famous red curtain.
Like the previously released promo photo, in this opening sequence Kutcher takes the center spot which was originally placed by Jones. The Jake depicter, meanwhile, takes over the place which initially belonged to Charlie Sheen.
The new season of "Two and a Half Men" will kick off Monday, September 19 at 9 P.M. Dishing on how Jake handles the death of his uncle Charlie Harper, Jones recently said, "I think Jake doesn't really care at all."
"So far. So far he has a wall and I don't know if he's ever gonna break down and just cry for a minute," he added, while Cryer chimed in, "We tuck it away."
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture