Ashton Kutcher Sings in New Opening for 'Two and a Half Men'
Less than a week from the season 9 premiere of "Two and a Half Men", CBS has debuted a new opening credits sequence for the show. It features new lead actor Ashton Kutcher and returning stars, Jon Cryer and Angus T. Jones, singing the theme song with a background of the famous red curtain.
Like the previously released promo photo, in this opening sequence Kutcher takes the center spot which was originally placed by Jones. The Jake depicter, meanwhile, takes over the place which initially belonged to Charlie Sheen.
The new season of "Two and a Half Men" will kick off Monday, September 19 at 9 P.M. Dishing on how Jake handles the death of his uncle Charlie Harper, Jones recently said, "I think Jake doesn't really care at all."
"So far. So far he has a wall and I don't know if he's ever gonna break down and just cry for a minute," he added, while Cryer chimed in, "We tuck it away."
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour