Ashton Kutcher Sings in New Opening for 'Two and a Half Men'
Less than a week from the season 9 premiere of "Two and a Half Men", CBS has debuted a new opening credits sequence for the show. It features new lead actor Ashton Kutcher and returning stars, Jon Cryer and Angus T. Jones, singing the theme song with a background of the famous red curtain.
Like the previously released promo photo, in this opening sequence Kutcher takes the center spot which was originally placed by Jones. The Jake depicter, meanwhile, takes over the place which initially belonged to Charlie Sheen.
The new season of "Two and a Half Men" will kick off Monday, September 19 at 9 P.M. Dishing on how Jake handles the death of his uncle Charlie Harper, Jones recently said, "I think Jake doesn't really care at all."
"So far. So far he has a wall and I don't know if he's ever gonna break down and just cry for a minute," he added, while Cryer chimed in, "We tuck it away."
- Lisa Marie Presley Splits From Michael Lockwood After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kylie Jenner Kisses Tyga in This Sexy Photobooth Pic
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors