Paul Wall Tweets Photo of Arrest, Baby Bash Clarifies Police Diss
Though they are facing similar woe, Paul Wall and Baby Bash handle things differently. On Saturday (September 10) night, the two rappers found themselves arrested in El Paso, Texas for possession of marijuana. While Paul took his arrest in stride, Baby unleashed an angry rant.
After being released from prison on $300 bail, Paul took to Twitter and posted a photo of him and Baby in handcuffs while sitting in the back of a patrol car. Along with the picture, he wrote, "Fresh out the El Paso County jail wit @BabyBash @BIGGROY in the same tank they held Willie Nelson / Johnny Cash."
Baby, on the other hand, posted a message on his Facebook wall that read, "Ain't 2much worse than a HOE ASS PUNK EL PASO COP that abuses his authority,jus cuz me and Paul wall are artists!" He added, "Only GEEKS and fools who don't have any spine abuses AUthority! But I'm back in the FLESH feelin so FRESH, out the tank mang!"
Hours later, Baby offered some clarification about the rant. "I'm not here to diss ALL police," so he began, "they have a tuff gig and I respect that! BUT u have the ONE or TWO that will disrespect & abuse the power cuz maybe they got picked on in high school alot and now have a chip on they're shoulder, and that's exactly wut happened to Us."
The "What Is It" rapper continued on, "All we did was SMELL like weed and wen he couldn't find it and we didn't snitch on who sparked it he got overdramatic and took us in! He found out who we were and really got big shot on us! Haha even his partner said he's a d**k."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked