Free New Drake Songs: 'Club Paradise' and 'Free Spirit'
Two new songs were given away by Drake on Sunday, September 11. The Canadian rapper took to his blog to drop the fresh tracks; one is a solo song called "Club Paradise", the other titled "Free Spirit" is a collaboration with Rick Ross.
For the former, Drizzy wrote a short message read, "Dropping this for our boy Avery...this was his favorite s*** during the recording process." For the latter, he quoted Princess Diana, "I like to be a free spirit. Some don't like that, but that's the way I am."
Drizzy tackles both the rapping and singing in those songs. In the "Club Paradise", he croons, "Tell me, who did I leave behind?/ You think you got to me/ I can just read your mind/ You think I'm so caught up in where I am right now/ But believe I remember it all."
In the "Free Spirit", he shows his possessiveness for the woman she loves. "Tat my name on you so I know its real/ Tat my f***ing name on you so I know its real," he sings. "Cause when Im not around, I'll still be there in spirit/ You'll still be mine, yea, you'll still be mine."
Another free offering from the "Trust Issues" crooner is a Waka Flocka Flame song called "Round of Applause" which features him. "First Lex Luger beat I ever got to rap on...feel like I got seat B60 on Southwest...everybody has gone in before me...but we made it happen!" he wrote to accompany this one.
"Round of Applause":
More Drake News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign