Free New Drake Songs: 'Club Paradise' and 'Free Spirit'
Two new songs were given away by Drake on Sunday, September 11. The Canadian rapper took to his blog to drop the fresh tracks; one is a solo song called "Club Paradise", the other titled "Free Spirit" is a collaboration with Rick Ross.
For the former, Drizzy wrote a short message read, "Dropping this for our boy Avery...this was his favorite s*** during the recording process." For the latter, he quoted Princess Diana, "I like to be a free spirit. Some don't like that, but that's the way I am."
Drizzy tackles both the rapping and singing in those songs. In the "Club Paradise", he croons, "Tell me, who did I leave behind?/ You think you got to me/ I can just read your mind/ You think I'm so caught up in where I am right now/ But believe I remember it all."
In the "Free Spirit", he shows his possessiveness for the woman she loves. "Tat my name on you so I know its real/ Tat my f***ing name on you so I know its real," he sings. "Cause when Im not around, I'll still be there in spirit/ You'll still be mine, yea, you'll still be mine."
Another free offering from the "Trust Issues" crooner is a Waka Flocka Flame song called "Round of Applause" which features him. "First Lex Luger beat I ever got to rap on...feel like I got seat B60 on Southwest...everybody has gone in before me...but we made it happen!" he wrote to accompany this one.
"Round of Applause":
More Drake News
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!
- Katy Perry's New Album in the Works, Tour to Follow in 2017
- Justin Bieber Launches Another Bizarre Rant
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards