Charlie Sheen Roast Brings Jokes About Drug Abuse and 'Men' Firing
Comedy Central Roast of Charlie Sheen has been taped on Saturday night, September 10 at Sony Studios in Culver City, California. Attending the event in a black suit, a white shirt and a red tie, the 46-year-old actor was all smiles when such comedians as Seth MacFarlane, Jeff Ross, and Amy Schumer, as well as Mike Tyson poked fun at his history of drug use, family issue as well as allegations of him abusing women.
"Charlie... If you're winning, this must not be a child custody hearing. The only time your kids get to see you is in reruns," said Ross, who dressed as Muammar Gaddafi. Lovitz unleashed a joke about Sheen's firing from "Two and a Half Men", saying, "How much blow can Charlie Sheen do? Enough to kill 'Two and a Half Men'."
Roastmaster MacFarlane added, "How do you get fired from 'Two and a Half Men'? Do they haul you in and say, 'Sorry, you don't suck enough?' " "Private Practice" star Kate Walsh took a jab at his notorious taste of prostitutes, "The only difference between [Seth] and the hooker Charlie locked in the closet is the hooker eventually came out."
At the end, Sheen took the stage and gave his rebuttal, "Until tonight I never realized how f***ed up I was. I just thought I was having fun." He then shot back at the roasters, including Walsh, saying "I don't know anybody who watches your show, because I date woman who can still get their period."
"Once again, I come out unscathed. You can't hurt me. I can't kill me," he concluded. "Did you really think your little jokes were going to hurt me? I did porn stars. I did drugs. Then I did the one thing everybody in America wishes he could do. I told my boss to f*** off. And then it was gone. ... I'm done with 'the winning' because I've already won."
Sheen was supported by ex-wife Brooke Mueller who sat among the attendees. MacFarlane insisted, "She's here voluntarily. No one put a knife to her throat." The audience also included Dog the Bounty Hunter, Slash, Richard Kind, Michael Boatman, Kristy Swanson, Joe Francis, Kristin Cavallari and Corbin Bernsen.
- Watch Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Shed Tears in 'Wolves' Music Video
- Amber Rose Reveals Wiz Khalifa Puts His Sperm on Her Face While They're Having Sex
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'