Charlie Sheen Roast Brings Jokes About Drug Abuse and 'Men' Firing
Comedy Central Roast of Charlie Sheen has been taped on Saturday night, September 10 at Sony Studios in Culver City, California. Attending the event in a black suit, a white shirt and a red tie, the 46-year-old actor was all smiles when such comedians as Seth MacFarlane, Jeff Ross, and Amy Schumer, as well as Mike Tyson poked fun at his history of drug use, family issue as well as allegations of him abusing women.
"Charlie... If you're winning, this must not be a child custody hearing. The only time your kids get to see you is in reruns," said Ross, who dressed as Muammar Gaddafi. Lovitz unleashed a joke about Sheen's firing from "Two and a Half Men", saying, "How much blow can Charlie Sheen do? Enough to kill 'Two and a Half Men'."
Roastmaster MacFarlane added, "How do you get fired from 'Two and a Half Men'? Do they haul you in and say, 'Sorry, you don't suck enough?' " "Private Practice" star Kate Walsh took a jab at his notorious taste of prostitutes, "The only difference between [Seth] and the hooker Charlie locked in the closet is the hooker eventually came out."
At the end, Sheen took the stage and gave his rebuttal, "Until tonight I never realized how f***ed up I was. I just thought I was having fun." He then shot back at the roasters, including Walsh, saying "I don't know anybody who watches your show, because I date woman who can still get their period."
"Once again, I come out unscathed. You can't hurt me. I can't kill me," he concluded. "Did you really think your little jokes were going to hurt me? I did porn stars. I did drugs. Then I did the one thing everybody in America wishes he could do. I told my boss to f*** off. And then it was gone. ... I'm done with 'the winning' because I've already won."
Sheen was supported by ex-wife Brooke Mueller who sat among the attendees. MacFarlane insisted, "She's here voluntarily. No one put a knife to her throat." The audience also included Dog the Bounty Hunter, Slash, Richard Kind, Michael Boatman, Kristy Swanson, Joe Francis, Kristin Cavallari and Corbin Bernsen.
More Charlie Sheen News
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?