Amy Smart Is Married to HGTV Presenter Carter Oosterhouse
Amy Smart married TV presenter Carter Oosterhouse on Saturday, September 10 in his hometown of Traverse City, Michigan. "We feel so excited and blessed to celebrate this happy day with our family and friends," the newlyweds told Us Weekly in a statement.
Smart was covered in sparklings on her wedding day, wearing a 6-carat diamond ring, platinum chandelier earrings and a diamond and platinum bracelet from Neil Lane. She was wrapped in Carolina Herrera gown while her eight bridesmaids all wore navy Ann Taylor dresses.
The guests in attendance were around 215. Explaining the wedding location, Smart said, "He's from there and my parents live there, so it's been my second home since I was very young."
The couple was engaged earlier this year after only a few months of dating. It was so beautiful, romantic and I was completely surprised. I'm just really happy and enjoying this time," Smart described the proposal back in April.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'