Amy Smart Is Married to HGTV Presenter Carter Oosterhouse
Amy Smart married TV presenter Carter Oosterhouse on Saturday, September 10 in his hometown of Traverse City, Michigan. "We feel so excited and blessed to celebrate this happy day with our family and friends," the newlyweds told Us Weekly in a statement.
Smart was covered in sparklings on her wedding day, wearing a 6-carat diamond ring, platinum chandelier earrings and a diamond and platinum bracelet from Neil Lane. She was wrapped in Carolina Herrera gown while her eight bridesmaids all wore navy Ann Taylor dresses.
The guests in attendance were around 215. Explaining the wedding location, Smart said, "He's from there and my parents live there, so it's been my second home since I was very young."
The couple was engaged earlier this year after only a few months of dating. It was so beautiful, romantic and I was completely surprised. I'm just really happy and enjoying this time," Smart described the proposal back in April.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed