Amy Smart Is Married to HGTV Presenter Carter Oosterhouse
Amy Smart married TV presenter Carter Oosterhouse on Saturday, September 10 in his hometown of Traverse City, Michigan. "We feel so excited and blessed to celebrate this happy day with our family and friends," the newlyweds told Us Weekly in a statement.
Smart was covered in sparklings on her wedding day, wearing a 6-carat diamond ring, platinum chandelier earrings and a diamond and platinum bracelet from Neil Lane. She was wrapped in Carolina Herrera gown while her eight bridesmaids all wore navy Ann Taylor dresses.
The guests in attendance were around 215. Explaining the wedding location, Smart said, "He's from there and my parents live there, so it's been my second home since I was very young."
The couple was engaged earlier this year after only a few months of dating. It was so beautiful, romantic and I was completely surprised. I'm just really happy and enjoying this time," Smart described the proposal back in April.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked