Amy Smart Is Married to HGTV Presenter Carter Oosterhouse
Amy Smart married TV presenter Carter Oosterhouse on Saturday, September 10 in his hometown of Traverse City, Michigan. "We feel so excited and blessed to celebrate this happy day with our family and friends," the newlyweds told Us Weekly in a statement.
Smart was covered in sparklings on her wedding day, wearing a 6-carat diamond ring, platinum chandelier earrings and a diamond and platinum bracelet from Neil Lane. She was wrapped in Carolina Herrera gown while her eight bridesmaids all wore navy Ann Taylor dresses.
The guests in attendance were around 215. Explaining the wedding location, Smart said, "He's from there and my parents live there, so it's been my second home since I was very young."
The couple was engaged earlier this year after only a few months of dating. It was so beautiful, romantic and I was completely surprised. I'm just really happy and enjoying this time," Smart described the proposal back in April.
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified