Amy Smart Is Married to HGTV Presenter Carter Oosterhouse
Amy Smart married TV presenter Carter Oosterhouse on Saturday, September 10 in his hometown of Traverse City, Michigan. "We feel so excited and blessed to celebrate this happy day with our family and friends," the newlyweds told Us Weekly in a statement.
Smart was covered in sparklings on her wedding day, wearing a 6-carat diamond ring, platinum chandelier earrings and a diamond and platinum bracelet from Neil Lane. She was wrapped in Carolina Herrera gown while her eight bridesmaids all wore navy Ann Taylor dresses.
The guests in attendance were around 215. Explaining the wedding location, Smart said, "He's from there and my parents live there, so it's been my second home since I was very young."
The couple was engaged earlier this year after only a few months of dating. It was so beautiful, romantic and I was completely surprised. I'm just really happy and enjoying this time," Smart described the proposal back in April.
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction