Megan Fox Is Sexy in Red for 'Friends With Kids' Premiere at 2011 TIFF
Megan Fox is sizzling in red when coming to the premiere of "Friends With Kids" at 2011 Toronto International Film Festival. For the event taking place at the Ryerson Theatre, the 25-year-old star donned a Thakoon mini dress, and finished off her look with dalmatian-patterned Brian Atwood heels, a Christian Louboutin clutch and David Webb ring.
Hitting the red carpet on Friday, September 9, Megan was accompanied by her actor husband Brian Austin Green. Sharing her worries, she told Just Jared, "I don't like to watch myself on-screen. I get nauseous from the audience's reaction. Like when a part of the movie is supposed to be funny and the audience doesn't laugh, that's the worst!"
Other cast members spotted in attendance were Jon Hamm and Adam Scott. The two male stars flaunted their masculinities by rocking traditional two-piece suits. Meanwhile, director Jennifer Westfeldt, who also stars in the film, arrived elegantly in a one-sleeved dress.
"Friends With Kids" follows a close-knit circle of friends at that moment in life when children arrive and everything changes. There are big laughs and unexpected emotional truths as the last two singles in the group, out of step with their married pals, resolve to have a kid together.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart