Megan Fox Is Sexy in Red for 'Friends With Kids' Premiere at 2011 TIFF
Megan Fox is sizzling in red when coming to the premiere of "Friends With Kids" at 2011 Toronto International Film Festival. For the event taking place at the Ryerson Theatre, the 25-year-old star donned a Thakoon mini dress, and finished off her look with dalmatian-patterned Brian Atwood heels, a Christian Louboutin clutch and David Webb ring.
Hitting the red carpet on Friday, September 9, Megan was accompanied by her actor husband Brian Austin Green. Sharing her worries, she told Just Jared, "I don't like to watch myself on-screen. I get nauseous from the audience's reaction. Like when a part of the movie is supposed to be funny and the audience doesn't laugh, that's the worst!"
Other cast members spotted in attendance were Jon Hamm and Adam Scott. The two male stars flaunted their masculinities by rocking traditional two-piece suits. Meanwhile, director Jennifer Westfeldt, who also stars in the film, arrived elegantly in a one-sleeved dress.
"Friends With Kids" follows a close-knit circle of friends at that moment in life when children arrive and everything changes. There are big laughs and unexpected emotional truths as the last two singles in the group, out of step with their married pals, resolve to have a kid together.
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush
- Angelina Jolie's Ambition to Become a Head of the UN Might Cause Split From Brad Pitt
- Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
- Watch Performances From Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Chris Martin and More at Global Citizen Festival 2016
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos