Megan Fox Is Sexy in Red for 'Friends With Kids' Premiere at 2011 TIFF
Megan Fox is sizzling in red when coming to the premiere of "Friends With Kids" at 2011 Toronto International Film Festival. For the event taking place at the Ryerson Theatre, the 25-year-old star donned a Thakoon mini dress, and finished off her look with dalmatian-patterned Brian Atwood heels, a Christian Louboutin clutch and David Webb ring.
Hitting the red carpet on Friday, September 9, Megan was accompanied by her actor husband Brian Austin Green. Sharing her worries, she told Just Jared, "I don't like to watch myself on-screen. I get nauseous from the audience's reaction. Like when a part of the movie is supposed to be funny and the audience doesn't laugh, that's the worst!"
Other cast members spotted in attendance were Jon Hamm and Adam Scott. The two male stars flaunted their masculinities by rocking traditional two-piece suits. Meanwhile, director Jennifer Westfeldt, who also stars in the film, arrived elegantly in a one-sleeved dress.
"Friends With Kids" follows a close-knit circle of friends at that moment in life when children arrive and everything changes. There are big laughs and unexpected emotional truths as the last two singles in the group, out of step with their married pals, resolve to have a kid together.
- 'Power Rangers' First Full Trailer Offers First Official Look at Zordon and Megazord
- Nancy Sinatra Slams Donald Trump for Using Her Father's Song at His Inauguration Ball
- Ariana Grande Shares Sweet Birthday Message for 'Soulmate' Mac Miller
- Bella Thorne Gets Flirty With Zedd on Twitter and His Fans Absolutely Hate It
- Fetty Wap and Monty Flaunt Million-Dollar Bling in New Video for 'S**t I Like'
- Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes Reportedly Fighting Over Whether to Have Baby No. 3
- Suki Waterhouse Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress During Chilly Beach Photo Shoot
- Anne Hathaway Controls a Monster in 'Colossal' Trailer