Arnold Schwarzenegger In Talks to Be 'Captive'
Arnold Schwarzenegger is seemingly going full throttle with his acting comeback. Just days after it was reported that he has signed up for "The Expendables II", he is now said to be circling another movie, "Captive".
According to Deadline, the former Governor of California is in early talks to play "an American real estate magnate living in Brazil who is kidnapped and held for ransom." He will frantically search for a way out of his armored-truck prison cell hidden in a Sao Paolo landfill while a detective specializing in kidnap and ransom cases works to find him.
The project is currently looking for director after Nicolai Fuglsig, who was set to helm, stepped down from the duty. He is now set to executive produce with Eva Maria Daniels. Benjamin van der Veen and Kario Salem wrote the script from a story by Fuglsig, while Randall Emmett, George Furla and Michael London team up to produce it.
Principal photography for "Captive" is expected to start in mid-to-late 2012.
In addition to being set to take a "substantial" role in "The Expendables" sequel, Schwarzenegger is on board to star in "The Last Stand" which will mark Kim Jee-Woon's English-language debut. The 64-year-old has also been linked to a possible fifth "Terminator" movie.
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 13 Premiere: The Crazy One, the Creepy One and the First Kiss
- Is Brandy Pregnant With New BF Sir the Baptist's Child?
- Rihanna and Lupita Nyong'o to Star in a Movie Based on a Twitter Sensation
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Flaunt Booties in Skimpy Swimsuits During Vacation in Cannes
- Lana Del Rey Debuts 'Cherry', Dishes on Collaboration With Stevie Nicks
- Lady GaGa Posts Topless Pic to Wish Naomi Campbell Happy Birthday
- 'The Voice' Live Finale Part 1: Four Finalists Sing for the Win
- Taylor Swift's Alleged BF Joe Alwyn Relocating to the States to Be Closer to Her