Arnold Schwarzenegger In Talks to Be 'Captive'
Arnold Schwarzenegger is seemingly going full throttle with his acting comeback. Just days after it was reported that he has signed up for "The Expendables II", he is now said to be circling another movie, "Captive".
According to Deadline, the former Governor of California is in early talks to play "an American real estate magnate living in Brazil who is kidnapped and held for ransom." He will frantically search for a way out of his armored-truck prison cell hidden in a Sao Paolo landfill while a detective specializing in kidnap and ransom cases works to find him.
The project is currently looking for director after Nicolai Fuglsig, who was set to helm, stepped down from the duty. He is now set to executive produce with Eva Maria Daniels. Benjamin van der Veen and Kario Salem wrote the script from a story by Fuglsig, while Randall Emmett, George Furla and Michael London team up to produce it.
Principal photography for "Captive" is expected to start in mid-to-late 2012.
In addition to being set to take a "substantial" role in "The Expendables" sequel, Schwarzenegger is on board to star in "The Last Stand" which will mark Kim Jee-Woon's English-language debut. The 64-year-old has also been linked to a possible fifth "Terminator" movie.
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups
- Mariah Carey Wears No Underwear in Sheer White Dress During Romantic Getaway With Fiance
- Exes Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Trapped in Elevator for Four Hours. Was It Awkward?
- Mom Material? Katy Perry Bonds With Orlando Bloom's Son Flynn at Shanghai Disneyland
- Listen to 'Trolls' Soundtrack Featuring Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani and Ariana Grande