Arnold Schwarzenegger In Talks to Be 'Captive'
Arnold Schwarzenegger is seemingly going full throttle with his acting comeback. Just days after it was reported that he has signed up for "The Expendables II", he is now said to be circling another movie, "Captive".
According to Deadline, the former Governor of California is in early talks to play "an American real estate magnate living in Brazil who is kidnapped and held for ransom." He will frantically search for a way out of his armored-truck prison cell hidden in a Sao Paolo landfill while a detective specializing in kidnap and ransom cases works to find him.
The project is currently looking for director after Nicolai Fuglsig, who was set to helm, stepped down from the duty. He is now set to executive produce with Eva Maria Daniels. Benjamin van der Veen and Kario Salem wrote the script from a story by Fuglsig, while Randall Emmett, George Furla and Michael London team up to produce it.
Principal photography for "Captive" is expected to start in mid-to-late 2012.
In addition to being set to take a "substantial" role in "The Expendables" sequel, Schwarzenegger is on board to star in "The Last Stand" which will mark Kim Jee-Woon's English-language debut. The 64-year-old has also been linked to a possible fifth "Terminator" movie.
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake
- Ray J Teams Up With Chris Brown for Kanye West 'Famous' Response
- Here's Why Ryan Reynolds Disagrees With Tim Miller's 'More Stylish' Version of 'Deadpool 2'
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen