Report: Miley Cyrus Dancing Seductively for Liam Hemsworth at Private Party
Miley Cyrus isn't afraid of flaunting her flirty relationship with Liam Hemsworth. In fact, the New York Post's Page Six has just come out with a claim that on Wednesday (September 7) night, the former "Hannah Montana" star was seen dirty dancing for her actor boyfriend in front of her mother Tish.
"Liam was sitting down while Miley was dancing playfully and seductively," recalled an eyewitness. "Nothing too over the top, though, as she was under the watchful eye of her mom. There was a very relaxed, good energy." The 18-year-old singer was at the time attending a private party held at Club Paris, Chicago to celebrate the launching of British retailer Topshop.
Miley herself has recently talked about being labeled "Good Girl Gone Bad". In an interview with Asia's Prestige magazine, the "Can't Be Tamed" singer said, "I was like, 'What the hell, man?' I stay in the house pretty much every day. I don't go out. I've had the same boyfriend for two years."
Speaking of public's varying perceptions of her, the "So Undercover" actress acknowledged, "People have very mixed opinions on me." She added, "I'm a great role model, or I'm completely inappropriate for anyone under 13 and I am controversial. I don't know how I became this..."
More Miley Cyrus News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'