'True Blood' Season 4 Finale to Have Upsetting Cliffhangers
"True Blood" fans should be prepared for a shocking season 4 finale of the HBO show. Speaking to Los Angeles Times via phone, Nelsan Ellis who plays Lafayette hinted that the end of the episode will leave viewers unhappy.
"People are going to be [upset] because they're going to have to wait like seven months before they figure out what materializes after this finale," he gushed. "No finale in the history of 'True Blood' has been worse than this one in terms of the cliffhangers."
In another interview with Access Hollywood, Ellis said, "I think we all read the finale and our jaws dropped. I was like, 'What the hell?' " Still, he thinks that "it's the best finale so far."
Offering some details of what will be seen in the Sunday (September 11) episode, Ellis said, "The finale turns Bon Temps upside down." The actor who will star in feature film "Gods Behaving Badly" added, "Lafayette and Jesus are directly in the middle of it, and it doesn't end well."
Titled "And When I Die", the season 4 finale will see Marnie's newest incarnation during Samhain which is Wicca's greatest holy day when spirits of the dead surface in Bon Temps. The rising dead, however, will give Sookie valuable allies to combat Marnie.
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Tropical Song 'Swalla' Ft. Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign
- Beyonce and Caitlyn Jenner React to Donald Trump's Anti-Transgender Policy
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Casts JD Pardo as Leading Man
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Casting Scoops: Simone Biles and Mr. T to Compete in Season 24
- Matt Reeves Is Officially Announced to Direct 'The Batman', Ben Affleck Reacts
- Robert De Niro Has a Blowout Fight With Wife Grace Hightower