'True Blood' Season 4 Finale to Have Upsetting Cliffhangers
"True Blood" fans should be prepared for a shocking season 4 finale of the HBO show. Speaking to Los Angeles Times via phone, Nelsan Ellis who plays Lafayette hinted that the end of the episode will leave viewers unhappy.
"People are going to be [upset] because they're going to have to wait like seven months before they figure out what materializes after this finale," he gushed. "No finale in the history of 'True Blood' has been worse than this one in terms of the cliffhangers."
In another interview with Access Hollywood, Ellis said, "I think we all read the finale and our jaws dropped. I was like, 'What the hell?' " Still, he thinks that "it's the best finale so far."
Offering some details of what will be seen in the Sunday (September 11) episode, Ellis said, "The finale turns Bon Temps upside down." The actor who will star in feature film "Gods Behaving Badly" added, "Lafayette and Jesus are directly in the middle of it, and it doesn't end well."
Titled "And When I Die", the season 4 finale will see Marnie's newest incarnation during Samhain which is Wicca's greatest holy day when spirits of the dead surface in Bon Temps. The rising dead, however, will give Sookie valuable allies to combat Marnie.
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville