Video Premiere: Lady Antebellum's 'We Owned the Night'
Lady Antebellum have just debuted a music video filmed to support their second single "We Owned the Night". Dave Haywood, Charles Kelley and Hillary Scott performed the song with fireworks lighting up the night. They provide soundtrack for the lovey-dovey couples in the video.
A crunchy, country pop single, "We Owned the Night" features Kelley on the lead. "Tell me have you ever wanted/ Someone so much it hurts/ Your lips keep trying to speak/ But you can't just find the words," he sings over the mandolin-driven tune.
It's the second single from Lady A's new album of the same name "Own the Night". The album will be released in the U.S. on September 13. Two months later, it will be followed by a tour across North America which will kick off November 11 and end in mid-December.
Lady Antebellum's "We Owned the Night" music video
- Prince William and Prince Harry Regret Last Short Phone Call With Princess Diana
- Linkin Park Pays Tribute to Chester Bennington by Launching Suicide-Prevention Site
- Comic-Con: 'Stranger Things' First Season 2 Trailer Features Creepy Visions and Eleven's Return
- Nicki Minaj Finally Joins Snapchat, but She Has No Idea How to Use It!
- Scott Disick Insists He's 'Not Sex Addict,' but Does Admit to Having a 'Gargantuan Appetite' for Sex
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Trailer Teases Superman's Return and Green Lantern
- Jennifer Lopez Flaunts Hot Bod in Sheer Mini Dress When Celebrating Her Birthday With Alex Rodriguez
- Hilary Duff's L.A. Home Burglarized After She Shares Holiday Pics Online