Video Premiere: Lady Antebellum's 'We Owned the Night'
Lady Antebellum have just debuted a music video filmed to support their second single "We Owned the Night". Dave Haywood, Charles Kelley and Hillary Scott performed the song with fireworks lighting up the night. They provide soundtrack for the lovey-dovey couples in the video.
A crunchy, country pop single, "We Owned the Night" features Kelley on the lead. "Tell me have you ever wanted/ Someone so much it hurts/ Your lips keep trying to speak/ But you can't just find the words," he sings over the mandolin-driven tune.
It's the second single from Lady A's new album of the same name "Own the Night". The album will be released in the U.S. on September 13. Two months later, it will be followed by a tour across North America which will kick off November 11 and end in mid-December.
More Lady Antebellum News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'