Video Premiere: Lady Antebellum's 'We Owned the Night'
Lady Antebellum have just debuted a music video filmed to support their second single "We Owned the Night". Dave Haywood, Charles Kelley and Hillary Scott performed the song with fireworks lighting up the night. They provide soundtrack for the lovey-dovey couples in the video.
A crunchy, country pop single, "We Owned the Night" features Kelley on the lead. "Tell me have you ever wanted/ Someone so much it hurts/ Your lips keep trying to speak/ But you can't just find the words," he sings over the mandolin-driven tune.
It's the second single from Lady A's new album of the same name "Own the Night". The album will be released in the U.S. on September 13. Two months later, it will be followed by a tour across North America which will kick off November 11 and end in mid-December.
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip
- Katie Holmes Looks Gloomy Amid Rumor She Gets 'Dumped' by Jamie Foxx
- New 'Game of Thrones' Set Video Captures the Monumental Meeting
- Jay-Z to Host Clinton Concert Aimed at Young Black Voters in Ohio
- Here's the First Look at Cate Blanchett and Sandra Bullock on 'Ocean's Eight' Set
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years