Video Premiere: Lady Antebellum's 'We Owned the Night'
Lady Antebellum have just debuted a music video filmed to support their second single "We Owned the Night". Dave Haywood, Charles Kelley and Hillary Scott performed the song with fireworks lighting up the night. They provide soundtrack for the lovey-dovey couples in the video.
A crunchy, country pop single, "We Owned the Night" features Kelley on the lead. "Tell me have you ever wanted/ Someone so much it hurts/ Your lips keep trying to speak/ But you can't just find the words," he sings over the mandolin-driven tune.
It's the second single from Lady A's new album of the same name "Own the Night". The album will be released in the U.S. on September 13. Two months later, it will be followed by a tour across North America which will kick off November 11 and end in mid-December.
Lady Antebellum's "We Owned the Night" music video
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video
- Jennifer Garner Reportedly 'Suspicious' of Ben Affleck's Relationship With His Detox Nurse
- 'Saturday Night Live' Mocks Trump's Inauguration With Shirtless Putin
- Brad Pitt Is Living a Healthy New Life Following Angelina Jolie Split
- New Couple Alert? Iggy Azalea Spotted Making Out With Music Producer LJay Currie in Mexico
- Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Madonna Perform at Women's March on Washington
- Is Ellen DeGeneres' Marriage to Portia de Rossi in Trouble?
- Too Little, Too Late? Taylor Swift's Support for Women's March Is Met With Backlash