Video Premiere: Lady Antebellum's 'We Owned the Night'
Lady Antebellum have just debuted a music video filmed to support their second single "We Owned the Night". Dave Haywood, Charles Kelley and Hillary Scott performed the song with fireworks lighting up the night. They provide soundtrack for the lovey-dovey couples in the video.
A crunchy, country pop single, "We Owned the Night" features Kelley on the lead. "Tell me have you ever wanted/ Someone so much it hurts/ Your lips keep trying to speak/ But you can't just find the words," he sings over the mandolin-driven tune.
It's the second single from Lady A's new album of the same name "Own the Night". The album will be released in the U.S. on September 13. Two months later, it will be followed by a tour across North America which will kick off November 11 and end in mid-December.
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna
- 'Scream Queens': Hester Will Help Find the Killer in Season 2. Is She No Longer the Bad Guy?
- Possible Main Villains in 'The Flash' Film Are Revealed, 'Doctor Strange' May Feature Brother Voodoo
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans