'Two and a Half Men' Promo Offers Some Plots to 'Bring in the New Guy'
While details of how Ashton Kutcher will enter "Two and a Half Men" have been revealed, a new promo for the upcoming ninth season teases about the coming of his character in Alan and Jake's lives. In the video, Jon Cryer's character poses as surgeon, police officer and astronaut, and tries to explain to his son that they are going to live with a new guy.
Each time he changes his costume, Alan offers a different plot for the new guy. As a surgeon, he tells Jake that a patient whose life they saved has regained consciousness. When dressing as a Beverly Hills cop, he says that a charming conman they busted has been released with custody. At the end, however, he gives up and says, "There must be a simpler way to bring in the new guy."
It has been previously reported that Kutcher's internet billionaire character, Walden Schmidt, will buy the home where Charlie Sheen's Charlie Harper was living after separating from his wife. He then convinces Alan and Jake to stay with him.
The new season of "Two and a Half Men" will premiere September 19 at 9 P.M. on CBS. The cast recently appeared on "Late Show With David Letterman" via satellite to present top ten reasons to watch the new season of their sitcom.
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch