'Two and a Half Men' Promo Offers Some Plots to 'Bring in the New Guy'
While details of how Ashton Kutcher will enter "Two and a Half Men" have been revealed, a new promo for the upcoming ninth season teases about the coming of his character in Alan and Jake's lives. In the video, Jon Cryer's character poses as surgeon, police officer and astronaut, and tries to explain to his son that they are going to live with a new guy.
Each time he changes his costume, Alan offers a different plot for the new guy. As a surgeon, he tells Jake that a patient whose life they saved has regained consciousness. When dressing as a Beverly Hills cop, he says that a charming conman they busted has been released with custody. At the end, however, he gives up and says, "There must be a simpler way to bring in the new guy."
It has been previously reported that Kutcher's internet billionaire character, Walden Schmidt, will buy the home where Charlie Sheen's Charlie Harper was living after separating from his wife. He then convinces Alan and Jake to stay with him.
The new season of "Two and a Half Men" will premiere September 19 at 9 P.M. on CBS. The cast recently appeared on "Late Show With David Letterman" via satellite to present top ten reasons to watch the new season of their sitcom.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March