'Two and a Half Men' Promo Offers Some Plots to 'Bring in the New Guy'
While details of how Ashton Kutcher will enter "Two and a Half Men" have been revealed, a new promo for the upcoming ninth season teases about the coming of his character in Alan and Jake's lives. In the video, Jon Cryer's character poses as surgeon, police officer and astronaut, and tries to explain to his son that they are going to live with a new guy.
Each time he changes his costume, Alan offers a different plot for the new guy. As a surgeon, he tells Jake that a patient whose life they saved has regained consciousness. When dressing as a Beverly Hills cop, he says that a charming conman they busted has been released with custody. At the end, however, he gives up and says, "There must be a simpler way to bring in the new guy."
It has been previously reported that Kutcher's internet billionaire character, Walden Schmidt, will buy the home where Charlie Sheen's Charlie Harper was living after separating from his wife. He then convinces Alan and Jake to stay with him.
The new season of "Two and a Half Men" will premiere September 19 at 9 P.M. on CBS. The cast recently appeared on "Late Show With David Letterman" via satellite to present top ten reasons to watch the new season of their sitcom.
- Return to the Town of 'Twin Peaks' With New Eerie Promo
- J.K. Rowling Hints at Big Spoiler for 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them 2'
- Meghan Markle Wants Prince Harry to Build Her 'Enormous' Shoe Room at Kensington Palace
- Kylie Jenner Licks Khloe Kardashian's Chest in Saucy Pic for 'KUWTK' 10th Anniversary
- Hacker Threatens to Leak 'Orange Is the New Black' Season 5 Unless Netflix Pays Ransom
- Sean Paul Connects With Migos for Epic Beach Party in New Video for 'Body'
- Justin Bieber 'Loves' Popping His Pimples Just to Get Attention
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Will Be Set in Hogwarts Stand-In Location