Brad Pitt Rocks Scruffy Look, Angelina Jolie Wears Cuff at 'Moneyball' TIFF Premiere
After appearing alone in the September 9 Toronto Film Festival press conference for his movie "Moneyball", Brad Pitt tagged along his partner Angelina Jolie when coming to the TIFF premiere of his new movie later in the day. The Hollywood's high-profile couple stole attention in matching black outfits for the Friday occasion held at the Roy Thomson Hall.
Sporting stubbly mustache and beard, the father of six who plays a baseball manager Billy Beane in the movie looked sharp in a crisp white shirt, black tux and knitted tie. The "World War Z" actor completed his scruffy yet dapper look with a pair of shades. He was all smiles when posing for photographers and fans with his partner by his side.
Jolie matched Pitt's gentlemanly look by dressing elegantly in a silk long dress. The "Salt" movie beauty wore a Vivienne Westwood gown and opted a pair of Stuart Weiztman flat ballet shoes. She finished off her fab look with a gold handbag which was attached to a large chain and chunky metallic cuff.
The "Mr and Mrs Smith" stars were not the only couple attending the gala screening for the Bennett Miller-directed movie. "What's Your Number?" actor Chris Pratt came to the event with his actress wife Anna Faris as one of the guests. The Andy Dwyer of "Parks and Recreation" and the Shelley Darlingson of "The House Bunny" also matched their looks in dark-colored ensemble.
"Moneyball" is coming out in the U.S. on September 23. It follows Billy Beane, general manager of the Oakland A's, as he outsmarts the richer baseball clubs. The onetime jock teams with Ivy League grad Peter Brand (Jonah Hill) in an unlikely partnership, recruiting bargain players that the scouts call flawed, but all of whom have an ability to get on base, score runs, and win games.
"Moneyball" TIFF Premiere:
"Moneyball" TIFF Press Conference:
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna