Brad Pitt Rocks Scruffy Look, Angelina Jolie Wears Cuff at 'Moneyball' TIFF Premiere
After appearing alone in the September 9 Toronto Film Festival press conference for his movie "Moneyball", Brad Pitt tagged along his partner Angelina Jolie when coming to the TIFF premiere of his new movie later in the day. The Hollywood's high-profile couple stole attention in matching black outfits for the Friday occasion held at the Roy Thomson Hall.
Sporting stubbly mustache and beard, the father of six who plays a baseball manager Billy Beane in the movie looked sharp in a crisp white shirt, black tux and knitted tie. The "World War Z" actor completed his scruffy yet dapper look with a pair of shades. He was all smiles when posing for photographers and fans with his partner by his side.
Jolie matched Pitt's gentlemanly look by dressing elegantly in a silk long dress. The "Salt" movie beauty wore a Vivienne Westwood gown and opted a pair of Stuart Weiztman flat ballet shoes. She finished off her fab look with a gold handbag which was attached to a large chain and chunky metallic cuff.
The "Mr and Mrs Smith" stars were not the only couple attending the gala screening for the Bennett Miller-directed movie. "What's Your Number?" actor Chris Pratt came to the event with his actress wife Anna Faris as one of the guests. The Andy Dwyer of "Parks and Recreation" and the Shelley Darlingson of "The House Bunny" also matched their looks in dark-colored ensemble.
"Moneyball" is coming out in the U.S. on September 23. It follows Billy Beane, general manager of the Oakland A's, as he outsmarts the richer baseball clubs. The onetime jock teams with Ivy League grad Peter Brand (Jonah Hill) in an unlikely partnership, recruiting bargain players that the scouts call flawed, but all of whom have an ability to get on base, score runs, and win games.
"Moneyball" TIFF Premiere:
"Moneyball" TIFF Press Conference:
- Drake Gets Eighth Week at Billboard 200's No. 1, RHCP Starts at No. 2
- Photos: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Hit the Beach in U.K. Joined by His Family
- Liv Tyler Jokes About Her 'Pointy and Giant' Baby Bump
- BET Awards 2016: Beyonce and Drake Dominate Winner List
- Muhammad Ali's Daughter Laila Gets Emotional While Honoring Her Late Father at 2016 BET Awards
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards