Brad Pitt Rocks Scruffy Look, Angelina Jolie Wears Cuff at 'Moneyball' TIFF Premiere
After appearing alone in the September 9 Toronto Film Festival press conference for his movie "Moneyball", Brad Pitt tagged along his partner Angelina Jolie when coming to the TIFF premiere of his new movie later in the day. The Hollywood's high-profile couple stole attention in matching black outfits for the Friday occasion held at the Roy Thomson Hall.
Sporting stubbly mustache and beard, the father of six who plays a baseball manager Billy Beane in the movie looked sharp in a crisp white shirt, black tux and knitted tie. The "World War Z" actor completed his scruffy yet dapper look with a pair of shades. He was all smiles when posing for photographers and fans with his partner by his side.
Jolie matched Pitt's gentlemanly look by dressing elegantly in a silk long dress. The "Salt" movie beauty wore a Vivienne Westwood gown and opted a pair of Stuart Weiztman flat ballet shoes. She finished off her fab look with a gold handbag which was attached to a large chain and chunky metallic cuff.
The "Mr and Mrs Smith" stars were not the only couple attending the gala screening for the Bennett Miller-directed movie. "What's Your Number?" actor Chris Pratt came to the event with his actress wife Anna Faris as one of the guests. The Andy Dwyer of "Parks and Recreation" and the Shelley Darlingson of "The House Bunny" also matched their looks in dark-colored ensemble.
"Moneyball" is coming out in the U.S. on September 23. It follows Billy Beane, general manager of the Oakland A's, as he outsmarts the richer baseball clubs. The onetime jock teams with Ivy League grad Peter Brand (Jonah Hill) in an unlikely partnership, recruiting bargain players that the scouts call flawed, but all of whom have an ability to get on base, score runs, and win games.
"Moneyball" TIFF Premiere:
"Moneyball" TIFF Press Conference:
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test