'Big Brother 13' Evictee Jordan Thinks Rachel Should Win
Jordan Lloyd has taken sides in the ongoing competition on "Big Brother 13". The North Carolina blonde girl, who revealed that she agreed to do another season of the reality show to help beau Jeff Schroeder win, nominates Rachel Reilly now that she and Jeff have been evicted.
Speaking after her eviction on Thursday, September 8, Jordan had nothing but good words for Rachel. "I know she said when she came back this time she wanted to change the way she looked from her season. I know she was a little feisty in the beginning, but after Brendon left, I think [viewers] began to love her," she said before adding, "She was kind of being herself, a great game player. People should like her."
The 24-year-old additionally said Rachel deserves to win, reasoning "I hope people look at how she played the game. She really did a great job." Apparently not a fan of another final three contestant Porsche Briggs, she is rooting for Rachel and Adam to be in the finals, simply because "they were in my alliance and I would love to see them win."
"Big Brother" season 13 will return on Sunday, September 11 at 8/7c on CBS with the first round of the final HOH competition. The winner of a $500,000 grand prize will be revealed on Wednesday, September 14.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation