'Big Brother 13' Evictee Jordan Thinks Rachel Should Win
Jordan Lloyd has taken sides in the ongoing competition on "Big Brother 13". The North Carolina blonde girl, who revealed that she agreed to do another season of the reality show to help beau Jeff Schroeder win, nominates Rachel Reilly now that she and Jeff have been evicted.
Speaking after her eviction on Thursday, September 8, Jordan had nothing but good words for Rachel. "I know she said when she came back this time she wanted to change the way she looked from her season. I know she was a little feisty in the beginning, but after Brendon left, I think [viewers] began to love her," she said before adding, "She was kind of being herself, a great game player. People should like her."
The 24-year-old additionally said Rachel deserves to win, reasoning "I hope people look at how she played the game. She really did a great job." Apparently not a fan of another final three contestant Porsche Briggs, she is rooting for Rachel and Adam to be in the finals, simply because "they were in my alliance and I would love to see them win."
"Big Brother" season 13 will return on Sunday, September 11 at 8/7c on CBS with the first round of the final HOH competition. The winner of a $500,000 grand prize will be revealed on Wednesday, September 14.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support