'Big Brother 13' Evictee Jordan Thinks Rachel Should Win
Jordan Lloyd has taken sides in the ongoing competition on "Big Brother 13". The North Carolina blonde girl, who revealed that she agreed to do another season of the reality show to help beau Jeff Schroeder win, nominates Rachel Reilly now that she and Jeff have been evicted.
Speaking after her eviction on Thursday, September 8, Jordan had nothing but good words for Rachel. "I know she said when she came back this time she wanted to change the way she looked from her season. I know she was a little feisty in the beginning, but after Brendon left, I think [viewers] began to love her," she said before adding, "She was kind of being herself, a great game player. People should like her."
The 24-year-old additionally said Rachel deserves to win, reasoning "I hope people look at how she played the game. She really did a great job." Apparently not a fan of another final three contestant Porsche Briggs, she is rooting for Rachel and Adam to be in the finals, simply because "they were in my alliance and I would love to see them win."
"Big Brother" season 13 will return on Sunday, September 11 at 8/7c on CBS with the first round of the final HOH competition. The winner of a $500,000 grand prize will be revealed on Wednesday, September 14.
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle
- Salazar's Grudge Against Jack Sparrow Is Explained in 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' New TV Spot
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez May Need to Postpone Their Wedding Plan. Find Out Why
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke' Cast Dishes on Lady GaGa's Possible Return and More
- Artist of the Week: Jackie Evancho
- Traumatized Kim Kardashian Seeks Therapy After Paris Robbery
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- 'Venom Carnage' Is Listed as Horror Sci-Fi, Production Date Is Revealed