'Big Brother 13' Evictee Jordan Thinks Rachel Should Win
Jordan Lloyd has taken sides in the ongoing competition on "Big Brother 13". The North Carolina blonde girl, who revealed that she agreed to do another season of the reality show to help beau Jeff Schroeder win, nominates Rachel Reilly now that she and Jeff have been evicted.
Speaking after her eviction on Thursday, September 8, Jordan had nothing but good words for Rachel. "I know she said when she came back this time she wanted to change the way she looked from her season. I know she was a little feisty in the beginning, but after Brendon left, I think [viewers] began to love her," she said before adding, "She was kind of being herself, a great game player. People should like her."
The 24-year-old additionally said Rachel deserves to win, reasoning "I hope people look at how she played the game. She really did a great job." Apparently not a fan of another final three contestant Porsche Briggs, she is rooting for Rachel and Adam to be in the finals, simply because "they were in my alliance and I would love to see them win."
"Big Brother" season 13 will return on Sunday, September 11 at 8/7c on CBS with the first round of the final HOH competition. The winner of a $500,000 grand prize will be revealed on Wednesday, September 14.
- Scarlett Johansson All Smiles During Lunch Date With Mystery Man After Romain Dauriac Split
- The Chainsmokers and Coldplay Team Up for Love Song 'Something Just Like This'
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Angelina Jolie May Soon Star in 'Maleficent 2'
- Selena Gomez May Dump The Weeknd After He's Caught Texting Ex Bella Hadid
- BRIT Awards 2017: David Bowie Wins Top Prizes - See the Full Winner List
- 'Star' and 'Lethal Weapon' Renewed for Second Season on FOX