Avril Lavigne Cries Her Eyes Out in 'Wish You Were Here' Video
Avril Lavigne shows her vulnerable side in a newly-premiered music video to support her latest single "Wish You Were Here". Sitting on the floor in an old crusty warehouse, the blonde punk rock chic sets a red daisy on fire and cries over her lost love until her eyes get puffy and her mascara runs down her face.
"Damn, damn, damn, what I'd do to have you here," Avril wails while soaking wet in a bathtub. "What do you guys think of the new 'Wish You Were Here' video? It's simple but emotional. Raw and real. Stripped down," she wrote on Twitter about the clip which was directed by Marc Webb.
"Wish You Were Here" is taken from Avril's latest studio album "Goodbye Lullaby" which has been released since March this year. The single comes from direction hands of two powerhouse music makers Max Martin and Shellback.
Avril Lavigne is currently in the middle of her Black Star tour around the globe to promote the album. Earlier this week, she performed at Palasport Olimpico in Turin, Italy and will continue traveling Europe at least until September 23 before heading back to Canada for a number of other concerts.
Avril Lavigne's "Wish You Were Here" music video
Avril's Concert in Italy:
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It