George Clooney's Ex Bares Naked Body in New PETA Ads
George Clooney's ex-girlfriend is proudly showing off her curves for a good cause. Months after a sneak peek video of the photoshoot was released, two new ads for PETA that feature nude Elisabetta Canalis headlining its "I'd Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur" campaign have finally been unleashed.
On the reason why she decided to strip naked, the 32-year-old explains, "I decided to go nude because I think that nudity always creates a big reaction." She elaborates, "That is what is required to keep people's attention on such a brutal practice ... These poor animals are electrocuted, skinned alive, drowned, and bludgeoned just for the sake of fashion."
Helping spread the word about the cruelty involved in fur industry, the model/actress goes on to urge people not to buy fur. "Even a little trim - your gloves or your bag or your jackets," she says. "You must remember that animals don't have a voice. You must be their voice. Never be afraid to speak up."
Earlier in the week, Elisabetta opened up about her split from George. She admitted to Italian magazine Chi that she is using "Dancing with the Stars" to take her focus of their break-up. "Throwing myself into my work is the only way I can cope, it distracts me from all emotions," so she claimed.
During the interview, the Italian beauty that had minor role in "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo" also confessed she is often attracted to "self-assured men with strong personalities." She added, "I'm a bit of a tomboy, but when it comes to love I am a doormat. I'm looking for men who can give me security."
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says