'Wendy Williams' Season 3 Guests Include Kate Gosselin, Common
"The Wendy Williams Show" will kick off its third season with Kate Gosselin as guest. The mother of sextuplet and twins was invited to the talk show on September 12 because her long-running reality show is ending its run on TLC in the same week.
Right after Kate, Wendy Williams will welcome rapper Common who is coming out with a book. Wendy has also lined up her guests up until the end of the month. Among the celebrities are Levi Johnston, Jane Lynch, Antonio Banderas and Elizabeth Hurley.
"Wendy's charisma and sense of fun is a big hit with affiliates and viewers," said Debmar-Mercury co-presidents Mort Marcus and Ira Bernstein in a joint statement. "Season three episodes have Wendy firing on all cylinders, interacting with major celebrities and hosting segments that entertain new viewers and long-time fans alike."
Wendy in return said, "I loved spending the summer connecting with people on a personal level in their home towns. I'm so excited to start the new season, share my experiences and introduce some of my new celebrity friends to viewers."
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour