'Wendy Williams' Season 3 Guests Include Kate Gosselin, Common
"The Wendy Williams Show" will kick off its third season with Kate Gosselin as guest. The mother of sextuplet and twins was invited to the talk show on September 12 because her long-running reality show is ending its run on TLC in the same week.
Right after Kate, Wendy Williams will welcome rapper Common who is coming out with a book. Wendy has also lined up her guests up until the end of the month. Among the celebrities are Levi Johnston, Jane Lynch, Antonio Banderas and Elizabeth Hurley.
"Wendy's charisma and sense of fun is a big hit with affiliates and viewers," said Debmar-Mercury co-presidents Mort Marcus and Ira Bernstein in a joint statement. "Season three episodes have Wendy firing on all cylinders, interacting with major celebrities and hosting segments that entertain new viewers and long-time fans alike."
Wendy in return said, "I loved spending the summer connecting with people on a personal level in their home towns. I'm so excited to start the new season, share my experiences and introduce some of my new celebrity friends to viewers."
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist