'Wendy Williams' Season 3 Guests Include Kate Gosselin, Common
"The Wendy Williams Show" will kick off its third season with Kate Gosselin as guest. The mother of sextuplet and twins was invited to the talk show on September 12 because her long-running reality show is ending its run on TLC in the same week.
Right after Kate, Wendy Williams will welcome rapper Common who is coming out with a book. Wendy has also lined up her guests up until the end of the month. Among the celebrities are Levi Johnston, Jane Lynch, Antonio Banderas and Elizabeth Hurley.
"Wendy's charisma and sense of fun is a big hit with affiliates and viewers," said Debmar-Mercury co-presidents Mort Marcus and Ira Bernstein in a joint statement. "Season three episodes have Wendy firing on all cylinders, interacting with major celebrities and hosting segments that entertain new viewers and long-time fans alike."
Wendy in return said, "I loved spending the summer connecting with people on a personal level in their home towns. I'm so excited to start the new season, share my experiences and introduce some of my new celebrity friends to viewers."
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo
- 'T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle' Is Renewed for Season 6 Amid Their Divorce Drama
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Cozying Up to Mystery Brunette Days Before Katy Perry Split