Chris Brown Cleared Off 95 Parking Tickets
Chris Brown has just been freed from 95 parking tickets that were issued for him. Los Angeles officials have ruled that the singer only has to pay a fraction of $15,000 in parking citations.
His lawyer Mark Geragos said last month that West Hollywood city officials have dismissed more than $15,000 in parking citations Brown racked up for parking in a handicapped space at his condominium complex because those were the spaces assigned to him. Chris wasn't doing anything wrong by parking there because developer of the building had mistakenly marked his spaces as handicapped.
Although Brown's load is lightened, "22 citations remain open" for other parking offenses, city sources told TMZ.
Brown has completed domestic violence classes assigned to him after the Rihanna case, and will soon complete his community service.
More Chris Brown News
- Ryan Lochte Unveils Baby's Sex, Dishes on Wedding Plans With Fiancee Kayla Rae Reid
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Ellen DeGeneres Breaks Record With 20th Win
- Fergie and Josh Duhamel Are Trying for Baby No. 2
- Khloe Kardashian Is 'Thrilled' She's Expecting First Child With Tristan Thompson
- Sony's Animated 'Spider-Man' Movie Will Feature Miles Morales as the Lead
- People's Choice Awards 2017: J.Lo, Blake Lively, Kristen Bell Stun on Red Carpet
- Grammy Awards 2017: John Legend, Metallica Among First Performers Announced