Chris Brown Cleared Off 95 Parking Tickets
Chris Brown has just been freed from 95 parking tickets that were issued for him. Los Angeles officials have ruled that the singer only has to pay a fraction of $15,000 in parking citations.
His lawyer Mark Geragos said last month that West Hollywood city officials have dismissed more than $15,000 in parking citations Brown racked up for parking in a handicapped space at his condominium complex because those were the spaces assigned to him. Chris wasn't doing anything wrong by parking there because developer of the building had mistakenly marked his spaces as handicapped.
Although Brown's load is lightened, "22 citations remain open" for other parking offenses, city sources told TMZ.
Brown has completed domestic violence classes assigned to him after the Rihanna case, and will soon complete his community service.
More Chris Brown News
- Salma Hayek Suggests Donald Trump Tried to Manipulate Her Into Agreeing on a Date
- 'Doctor Strange' Actor Benedict Wong Confirmed for 'Avengers: Infinity Wars'
- Leonardo DiCaprio Had Another Near-Death Experience While Diving in the Galapagos
- Listen to Sia's 3 New Tracks From 'This Is Acting' Deluxe Version
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Set Pics: First Look at Kit Harington in Full Costume
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik