Chris Brown Cleared Off 95 Parking Tickets
Chris Brown has just been freed from 95 parking tickets that were issued for him. Los Angeles officials have ruled that the singer only has to pay a fraction of $15,000 in parking citations.
His lawyer Mark Geragos said last month that West Hollywood city officials have dismissed more than $15,000 in parking citations Brown racked up for parking in a handicapped space at his condominium complex because those were the spaces assigned to him. Chris wasn't doing anything wrong by parking there because developer of the building had mistakenly marked his spaces as handicapped.
Although Brown's load is lightened, "22 citations remain open" for other parking offenses, city sources told TMZ.
Brown has completed domestic violence classes assigned to him after the Rihanna case, and will soon complete his community service.
More Chris Brown News
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance Lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle