Chris Brown Cleared Off 95 Parking Tickets
Chris Brown has just been freed from 95 parking tickets that were issued for him. Los Angeles officials have ruled that the singer only has to pay a fraction of $15,000 in parking citations.
His lawyer Mark Geragos said last month that West Hollywood city officials have dismissed more than $15,000 in parking citations Brown racked up for parking in a handicapped space at his condominium complex because those were the spaces assigned to him. Chris wasn't doing anything wrong by parking there because developer of the building had mistakenly marked his spaces as handicapped.
Although Brown's load is lightened, "22 citations remain open" for other parking offenses, city sources told TMZ.
Brown has completed domestic violence classes assigned to him after the Rihanna case, and will soon complete his community service.
More Chris Brown News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent