Video: 'Two and a Half Men' Cast Read David Letterman's Top Ten List
Ashton Kutcher, Jon Cryer and Angus T. Jones have presented "Top Ten Reasons to Watch the New Season of 'Two and a Half Men' " on "Late Show With David Letterman". Sitting on a couch on the set of their sitcom in Burbank, California, the three actors appeared on the Thursday (September 8) episode of the late night show via satellite.
"This season, we'll reveal who the mother is," Cryer read on number five, prompting David Letterman to say it does not make sense because it should be the mystery answered by another CBS comedy, "How I Met Your Mother". On number four, Kutcher said, "We're switching to metric, so it'll be 4.023 Men," while Jones read reason number 3, "I'm thirty-five ***damn years old."
What happened if people don't watch "Men"? Kutcher threatened to make "Dude, where's my car? 2" which is listed as reason number 7. As for the number one reason, he later said, "Watch it, don't watch it - I get paid either way."
"Two and a Half Men" season 9 will premiere September 19 at 9 P.M. on CBS. In another effort to promote the show, Kutcher will appear in the new season premiere of "The Ellen DeGeneres Show". In a segment taped for the September 12 episode of the talk show, the 33-year-old hunk appears naked in front of Ellen DeGeneres.
- Amber Rose Holds Hands With a Man While Leaving Nightclub
- J.Lo Premieres Heartbreaking Spanish Ballad 'Mirate' at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- Nick Cannon Blasts Nicki Minaj's Booty on 'The Wendy Williams Show'
- First Look at Bobbi Kristina Brown Biopic Revealed
- Tilda Swinton Talks About Pig Dreams in Bizzare Viral Video for 'Okja'
- Dream Comes True! Kylie Jenner to Give Travis Scott a Horse for His 25th Birthday
- Listen to Katy Perry's Seductive Song 'Bon Appetit' Ft. Migos
- Bella Hadid Shows Off Lacy Bra and Flat Tummy in Crop Hoodie