Video: 'Two and a Half Men' Cast Read David Letterman's Top Ten List
Ashton Kutcher, Jon Cryer and Angus T. Jones have presented "Top Ten Reasons to Watch the New Season of 'Two and a Half Men' " on "Late Show With David Letterman". Sitting on a couch on the set of their sitcom in Burbank, California, the three actors appeared on the Thursday (September 8) episode of the late night show via satellite.
"This season, we'll reveal who the mother is," Cryer read on number five, prompting David Letterman to say it does not make sense because it should be the mystery answered by another CBS comedy, "How I Met Your Mother". On number four, Kutcher said, "We're switching to metric, so it'll be 4.023 Men," while Jones read reason number 3, "I'm thirty-five ***damn years old."
What happened if people don't watch "Men"? Kutcher threatened to make "Dude, where's my car? 2" which is listed as reason number 7. As for the number one reason, he later said, "Watch it, don't watch it - I get paid either way."
"Two and a Half Men" season 9 will premiere September 19 at 9 P.M. on CBS. In another effort to promote the show, Kutcher will appear in the new season premiere of "The Ellen DeGeneres Show". In a segment taped for the September 12 episode of the talk show, the 33-year-old hunk appears naked in front of Ellen DeGeneres.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation