Video: 'Two and a Half Men' Cast Read David Letterman's Top Ten List
Ashton Kutcher, Jon Cryer and Angus T. Jones have presented "Top Ten Reasons to Watch the New Season of 'Two and a Half Men' " on "Late Show With David Letterman". Sitting on a couch on the set of their sitcom in Burbank, California, the three actors appeared on the Thursday (September 8) episode of the late night show via satellite.
"This season, we'll reveal who the mother is," Cryer read on number five, prompting David Letterman to say it does not make sense because it should be the mystery answered by another CBS comedy, "How I Met Your Mother". On number four, Kutcher said, "We're switching to metric, so it'll be 4.023 Men," while Jones read reason number 3, "I'm thirty-five ***damn years old."
What happened if people don't watch "Men"? Kutcher threatened to make "Dude, where's my car? 2" which is listed as reason number 7. As for the number one reason, he later said, "Watch it, don't watch it - I get paid either way."
"Two and a Half Men" season 9 will premiere September 19 at 9 P.M. on CBS. In another effort to promote the show, Kutcher will appear in the new season premiere of "The Ellen DeGeneres Show". In a segment taped for the September 12 episode of the talk show, the 33-year-old hunk appears naked in front of Ellen DeGeneres.
- Fifth Harmony Heats Up the 'DWTS' Stage With Sexy 'All in My Head' Performance
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace's Murder Trial Begins, His Chilling Line Before the Shooting Is Revealed
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: 'Civil War' and 'Batman v Superman' Dominate Movie Nomination
- 'The Voice' Crowns the Winner, Cee-Lo Green Returns in Star-Studded Finale
- Check Out Christina Aguilera's Powerful Duet With Ariana Grande on 'The Voice'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Who Wins the Mirror Ball Trophy?
- Niall Horan Blasts 'Abusive' Fans Who Keep Him 'Awake at Night'
- New 'Finding Dory' Trailer: Meet the Younger Version of Dory