Lea Michele, Justin Bieber and More Celebrate Fashion's Night Out
For one night only each year, shoppers have got the chance to do after-hours shopping while mingling with celebrities through Vogue's Fashion's Night Out. This year, Lea Michele, Justin Bieber and Gwyneth Paltrow among others stepped out to make merry the annual event.
Helping to kick off FNO at Saks Fifth Avenue in New York City on Thursday (September 8) night was 25-year-old Lea. The actress playing Rachel Berry on "Glee" was joined by co-star Darren Criss and creator Ryan Murphy. She signed T-shirts for the first 150 fans, and compared it to Mardi Gras as saying, "It's so fun. It's like the city becomes so alive."
17-year-old Justin, in the meantime, came to the FNO event at Dolce & Gabbana's Big Apple store. The "Baby" hitmaker wore white T-shirt under purple jacket and a pair of washout-styled jeans from the fashion house. Afterward, he tweeted, "that was not what i expected and a wild day. but in the end we raised enough for charity to build another school with @pencilsofpromis."
Kim Kardashian threw an event at their Big Apple boutique Dash. The wife of Kris Humphries took to Twitter to gush about it as writing, "Wow NYC really showed the love for Fashion's Night Out at Dash!" Bringing in special guest DJ Pauly D, she tweeted in another posting, "Fist Pumping & Fashion with @DjPaulyD !!!"
Across the pond, 38-year-old Gwyneth was present at the FNO after-party. Hitting the Coach New Bond Street store in London, England, the "Contagion" actress kept a classic look in a black jumpsuit she accesorized with a small brown satchel. Joining her at the event were Daisy Lowe and Deputy editor of Vogue U.K. Emily Sheffield.
Fashion's Night Out is an annual global shopping extravaganza engineered by Vogue editor Anna Wintour. Featuring 1,000 retailers in New York City, the event that has been held for three years in a row was joined by participants in over 250 American cities and 18 countries. Part of the proceeds from the FNO collection will go to the New York City AIDS Fund in the New York Community Trust.
More Lea Michele News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story