'Glee' Season 3 to Feature Less Lauren Zizes
"Glee" will trim Ashley Fink's role in the upcoming season 3. Sources say her screen time will be drastically reduced following the new season premiere, which means her character Lauren Zizes will appear in less scenes.
A "Glee" spokesperson and Fink's camp have not commented on the report which was first brought to attention by TVLine, but her character's storyline has been revealed. It is said that Lauren [SPOILER ALERT!] abruptly quits New Directions and breaks up with her boyfriend Puck (Mark Salling).
An insider admits the decision to have the big-sized girl cut her ties with the Glee club is strange. "It's odd to go from being the 'It Girl' last season to getting tossed on the backburner," the insider gusher. "But this is Glee. Just when everyone thinks she's out, they may pull her back in."
The third season of "Glee" premieres Tuesday, September 20 at 8/7c on FOX. A new featurette has just been released, giving a look at behind the scenes of the filming as well as featuring the cast talking about what is coming next for their characters.
- Fifth Harmony Heats Up the 'DWTS' Stage With Sexy 'All in My Head' Performance
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace's Murder Trial Begins, His Chilling Line Before the Shooting Is Revealed
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: 'Civil War' and 'Batman v Superman' Dominate Movie Nomination
- 'The Voice' Crowns the Winner, Cee-Lo Green Returns in Star-Studded Finale
- Check Out Christina Aguilera's Powerful Duet With Ariana Grande on 'The Voice'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Who Wins the Mirror Ball Trophy?
- Niall Horan Blasts 'Abusive' Fans Who Keep Him 'Awake at Night'
- New 'Finding Dory' Trailer: Meet the Younger Version of Dory