'Glee' Season 3 to Feature Less Lauren Zizes
"Glee" will trim Ashley Fink's role in the upcoming season 3. Sources say her screen time will be drastically reduced following the new season premiere, which means her character Lauren Zizes will appear in less scenes.
A "Glee" spokesperson and Fink's camp have not commented on the report which was first brought to attention by TVLine, but her character's storyline has been revealed. It is said that Lauren [SPOILER ALERT!] abruptly quits New Directions and breaks up with her boyfriend Puck (Mark Salling).
An insider admits the decision to have the big-sized girl cut her ties with the Glee club is strange. "It's odd to go from being the 'It Girl' last season to getting tossed on the backburner," the insider gusher. "But this is Glee. Just when everyone thinks she's out, they may pull her back in."
The third season of "Glee" premieres Tuesday, September 20 at 8/7c on FOX. A new featurette has just been released, giving a look at behind the scenes of the filming as well as featuring the cast talking about what is coming next for their characters.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says