'Glee' Season 3 to Feature Less Lauren Zizes
"Glee" will trim Ashley Fink's role in the upcoming season 3. Sources say her screen time will be drastically reduced following the new season premiere, which means her character Lauren Zizes will appear in less scenes.
A "Glee" spokesperson and Fink's camp have not commented on the report which was first brought to attention by TVLine, but her character's storyline has been revealed. It is said that Lauren [SPOILER ALERT!] abruptly quits New Directions and breaks up with her boyfriend Puck (Mark Salling).
An insider admits the decision to have the big-sized girl cut her ties with the Glee club is strange. "It's odd to go from being the 'It Girl' last season to getting tossed on the backburner," the insider gusher. "But this is Glee. Just when everyone thinks she's out, they may pull her back in."
The third season of "Glee" premieres Tuesday, September 20 at 8/7c on FOX. A new featurette has just been released, giving a look at behind the scenes of the filming as well as featuring the cast talking about what is coming next for their characters.
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early and Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Violent Season 7 Premiere