'Glee' Season 3 to Feature Less Lauren Zizes
"Glee" will trim Ashley Fink's role in the upcoming season 3. Sources say her screen time will be drastically reduced following the new season premiere, which means her character Lauren Zizes will appear in less scenes.
A "Glee" spokesperson and Fink's camp have not commented on the report which was first brought to attention by TVLine, but her character's storyline has been revealed. It is said that Lauren [SPOILER ALERT!] abruptly quits New Directions and breaks up with her boyfriend Puck (Mark Salling).
An insider admits the decision to have the big-sized girl cut her ties with the Glee club is strange. "It's odd to go from being the 'It Girl' last season to getting tossed on the backburner," the insider gusher. "But this is Glee. Just when everyone thinks she's out, they may pull her back in."
The third season of "Glee" premieres Tuesday, September 20 at 8/7c on FOX. A new featurette has just been released, giving a look at behind the scenes of the filming as well as featuring the cast talking about what is coming next for their characters.
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer
- Report: Lee Jong Suk to Enlist to Military Soon
- Birthday Girl Julianne Hough Ditches Bikini Top During Romantic Honeymoon
- Comic-Con: Pennywise the Clown Mutilates His Victims in 'It' New Trailer and Clips
- Halle Berry Chugs a Half Bottle of Whiskey at 'Kingsman 2' Comic-Con Panel
- Are Miranda Kerr and Husband Evan Spiegel Expecting a Baby?