'Glee' Season 3 to Feature Less Lauren Zizes
"Glee" will trim Ashley Fink's role in the upcoming season 3. Sources say her screen time will be drastically reduced following the new season premiere, which means her character Lauren Zizes will appear in less scenes.
A "Glee" spokesperson and Fink's camp have not commented on the report which was first brought to attention by TVLine, but her character's storyline has been revealed. It is said that Lauren [SPOILER ALERT!] abruptly quits New Directions and breaks up with her boyfriend Puck (Mark Salling).
An insider admits the decision to have the big-sized girl cut her ties with the Glee club is strange. "It's odd to go from being the 'It Girl' last season to getting tossed on the backburner," the insider gusher. "But this is Glee. Just when everyone thinks she's out, they may pull her back in."
The third season of "Glee" premieres Tuesday, September 20 at 8/7c on FOX. A new featurette has just been released, giving a look at behind the scenes of the filming as well as featuring the cast talking about what is coming next for their characters.
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons
- Kris Planning 'Revenge Memoir' About Caitlyn Jenner
- Jenelle Evans 'Devastated' After Losing Custody Battle to Mom Over Son Jace
- Batman Teams Up With a Supervillain in 'Batman and Harley Quinn' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Suffers Another Wardrobe Malfunction in High-Slit Dress at amfAR Gala
- Heidi Klum Gets Completely Naked in New Photography Book