Rihanna Brings Edge to Her New Armani Jeans Ad
Rihanna is injecting a dose of her edginess to her ad campaign for Armani Jeans. Channeling a futuristic biker chick persona, the "Only Girl (In the World)" hitmaker dons a midriff-baring sweater and skin-tight black pants while standing in front of a classic car. She also rocked a short, blonde wig to complete the look.
The black-and-white shot is the first work Riri has done in partnership with the fashion house since she replaced Megan Fox as its new face for Emporio Armani Underwear and Armani Jeans' autumn/winter 2011-2012 campaign. It was taken by photographer Steve Klein, who directed Lady GaGa's music video for "Alejandro", in New York.
Riri was announced as Armani's new face back in July. The celebrity spokesperson for CoverGirl cosmetics follows the footsteps of a number of other celebrities who have represented the brand, including power-couple David Beckham and Victoria Adams, soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo and tennis-pro Rafael Nadal.
Speaking of her attention-grabbing looks, the "California King Bed" singer has previously opened up to Vogue, "Getting dressed, I want to pick the most bizarre pair of shorts so I can figure out how to make it look right, or work an outfit that will make people go, 'What the hell is she wearing?' "
More Rihanna News
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week
- Three Potential Directors Lined Up to Helm 'Captain Marvel'
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans