Rihanna Brings Edge to Her New Armani Jeans Ad
Rihanna is injecting a dose of her edginess to her ad campaign for Armani Jeans. Channeling a futuristic biker chick persona, the "Only Girl (In the World)" hitmaker dons a midriff-baring sweater and skin-tight black pants while standing in front of a classic car. She also rocked a short, blonde wig to complete the look.
The black-and-white shot is the first work Riri has done in partnership with the fashion house since she replaced Megan Fox as its new face for Emporio Armani Underwear and Armani Jeans' autumn/winter 2011-2012 campaign. It was taken by photographer Steve Klein, who directed Lady GaGa's music video for "Alejandro", in New York.
Riri was announced as Armani's new face back in July. The celebrity spokesperson for CoverGirl cosmetics follows the footsteps of a number of other celebrities who have represented the brand, including power-couple David Beckham and Victoria Adams, soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo and tennis-pro Rafael Nadal.
Speaking of her attention-grabbing looks, the "California King Bed" singer has previously opened up to Vogue, "Getting dressed, I want to pick the most bizarre pair of shorts so I can figure out how to make it look right, or work an outfit that will make people go, 'What the hell is she wearing?' "
More Rihanna News
- Salma Hayek Suggests Donald Trump Tried to Manipulate Her Into Agreeing on a Date
- 'Doctor Strange' Actor Benedict Wong Confirmed for 'Avengers: Infinity Wars'
- Leonardo DiCaprio Had Another Near-Death Experience While Diving in the Galapagos
- Listen to Sia's 3 New Tracks From 'This Is Acting' Deluxe Version
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Set Pics: First Look at Kit Harington in Full Costume
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik