Rihanna Brings Edge to Her New Armani Jeans Ad
Rihanna is injecting a dose of her edginess to her ad campaign for Armani Jeans. Channeling a futuristic biker chick persona, the "Only Girl (In the World)" hitmaker dons a midriff-baring sweater and skin-tight black pants while standing in front of a classic car. She also rocked a short, blonde wig to complete the look.
The black-and-white shot is the first work Riri has done in partnership with the fashion house since she replaced Megan Fox as its new face for Emporio Armani Underwear and Armani Jeans' autumn/winter 2011-2012 campaign. It was taken by photographer Steve Klein, who directed Lady GaGa's music video for "Alejandro", in New York.
Riri was announced as Armani's new face back in July. The celebrity spokesperson for CoverGirl cosmetics follows the footsteps of a number of other celebrities who have represented the brand, including power-couple David Beckham and Victoria Adams, soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo and tennis-pro Rafael Nadal.
Speaking of her attention-grabbing looks, the "California King Bed" singer has previously opened up to Vogue, "Getting dressed, I want to pick the most bizarre pair of shorts so I can figure out how to make it look right, or work an outfit that will make people go, 'What the hell is she wearing?' "
More Rihanna News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent