Rihanna Brings Edge to Her New Armani Jeans Ad
Rihanna is injecting a dose of her edginess to her ad campaign for Armani Jeans. Channeling a futuristic biker chick persona, the "Only Girl (In the World)" hitmaker dons a midriff-baring sweater and skin-tight black pants while standing in front of a classic car. She also rocked a short, blonde wig to complete the look.
The black-and-white shot is the first work Riri has done in partnership with the fashion house since she replaced Megan Fox as its new face for Emporio Armani Underwear and Armani Jeans' autumn/winter 2011-2012 campaign. It was taken by photographer Steve Klein, who directed Lady GaGa's music video for "Alejandro", in New York.
Riri was announced as Armani's new face back in July. The celebrity spokesperson for CoverGirl cosmetics follows the footsteps of a number of other celebrities who have represented the brand, including power-couple David Beckham and Victoria Adams, soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo and tennis-pro Rafael Nadal.
Speaking of her attention-grabbing looks, the "California King Bed" singer has previously opened up to Vogue, "Getting dressed, I want to pick the most bizarre pair of shorts so I can figure out how to make it look right, or work an outfit that will make people go, 'What the hell is she wearing?' "
More Rihanna News
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune