Rihanna Brings Edge to Her New Armani Jeans Ad
Rihanna is injecting a dose of her edginess to her ad campaign for Armani Jeans. Channeling a futuristic biker chick persona, the "Only Girl (In the World)" hitmaker dons a midriff-baring sweater and skin-tight black pants while standing in front of a classic car. She also rocked a short, blonde wig to complete the look.
The black-and-white shot is the first work Riri has done in partnership with the fashion house since she replaced Megan Fox as its new face for Emporio Armani Underwear and Armani Jeans' autumn/winter 2011-2012 campaign. It was taken by photographer Steve Klein, who directed Lady GaGa's music video for "Alejandro", in New York.
Riri was announced as Armani's new face back in July. The celebrity spokesperson for CoverGirl cosmetics follows the footsteps of a number of other celebrities who have represented the brand, including power-couple David Beckham and Victoria Adams, soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo and tennis-pro Rafael Nadal.
Speaking of her attention-grabbing looks, the "California King Bed" singer has previously opened up to Vogue, "Getting dressed, I want to pick the most bizarre pair of shorts so I can figure out how to make it look right, or work an outfit that will make people go, 'What the hell is she wearing?' "
More Rihanna News
- Ryan Lochte Unveils Baby's Sex, Dishes on Wedding Plans With Fiancee Kayla Rae Reid
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Ellen DeGeneres Breaks Record With 20th Win
- Fergie and Josh Duhamel Are Trying for Baby No. 2
- Khloe Kardashian Is 'Thrilled' She's Expecting First Child With Tristan Thompson
- Sony's Animated 'Spider-Man' Movie Will Feature Miles Morales as the Lead
- People's Choice Awards 2017: J.Lo, Blake Lively, Kristen Bell Stun on Red Carpet
- Grammy Awards 2017: John Legend, Metallica Among First Performers Announced