Lindsay Lohan Comes in Defense of Ali Over Plastic Surgery Rumors
Ali Lohan has been hit with plastic surgery rumors after she was caught on camera with a more angular face and fuller lips recently. Quick to come to the 17-year-old aspiring model's defense was her sister, Lindsay Lohan. In response to the speculation, the older Lohan simply told E! News, "She has never."
Strengthening Lindsay's debunking statement was Ali's modeling agency. Next Model Management director Alexis Borges said, "Contrary to recent reports, I can confirm that Aliana Lohan has not had any surgery. As a young girl who is growing up, it's natural for her facial features to change slightly, and we see this with many of the younger models we represent."
"Aliana is a beautiful 17-year-old girl who is growing into her face and body, as is the norm for someone of her age," Alexis continued on. "We take pastoral care of our models very seriously and encourage the models to maintain a healthy lifestyle and body shape."
Dr. Jon Turk, however, begged to differ. Commenting on a recent photo of Ali taken when she was spotted out and about in Beverly Hills last Tuesday, September 6, the prominent New York City plastic surgeon told Us Weekly, "The most striking changes are the nose and chin."
"It appears that she has had a rhinoplasty and chin implant, giving her a narrower and more defined nose as well as a stronger jawline," Jon additionally said. "There is also evidence of cheek augmentation, either with implants or fillers. The brow has been elevated either surgically or with Botox."
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood