'Entourage' Finale Teaser: 'We're Always Be Friends'
HBO is giving away a sneak peek to "Entourage" finale by dropping a teaser. It does not include any new scenes from the upcoming episode, but does feature the characters saying such touching lines as "everything's gonna be alright," "let's hug it out" and "we're always be friends." Towards the end of it, the words "all good things must come to an end" flash on the screen.
The last episode of season 8, which will also be the series' end, will air Sunday, September 11 at 10:30 P.M. on HBO. In it, Vince pulls out all the stops for Sophia after a first date, Ari and Mrs. Ari take a step forward and a step back at therapy, while Drama, Turtle and Vince try to convince Sloan to give Eric another chance.
In an interview with The Hollywood Reporter, creator Doug Ellin and the cast talked about the filming of the last episode. "It was sad though, to actually do that last shot on the show and know that its probably the last time we'll ever be together with cameras rolling," said the Turtle depicter, Jerry Ferrara.
Seeing it positively, Elin said, "I think we wrap up strong, I think people are gonna miss these guys at the end of it." Teasing about the possible "Entourage" movie, Kevin Connolly who plays Eric added, "We didn't want to do like an 'ending' ending. I think we wanted to tee it up to sort of be prepared to hopefully do a movie."
"Entourage" finale teaser:
"Entourage" cast talk about the last episode taping:
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris