'Entourage' Finale Teaser: 'We're Always Be Friends'
HBO is giving away a sneak peek to "Entourage" finale by dropping a teaser. It does not include any new scenes from the upcoming episode, but does feature the characters saying such touching lines as "everything's gonna be alright," "let's hug it out" and "we're always be friends." Towards the end of it, the words "all good things must come to an end" flash on the screen.
The last episode of season 8, which will also be the series' end, will air Sunday, September 11 at 10:30 P.M. on HBO. In it, Vince pulls out all the stops for Sophia after a first date, Ari and Mrs. Ari take a step forward and a step back at therapy, while Drama, Turtle and Vince try to convince Sloan to give Eric another chance.
In an interview with The Hollywood Reporter, creator Doug Ellin and the cast talked about the filming of the last episode. "It was sad though, to actually do that last shot on the show and know that its probably the last time we'll ever be together with cameras rolling," said the Turtle depicter, Jerry Ferrara.
Seeing it positively, Elin said, "I think we wrap up strong, I think people are gonna miss these guys at the end of it." Teasing about the possible "Entourage" movie, Kevin Connolly who plays Eric added, "We didn't want to do like an 'ending' ending. I think we wanted to tee it up to sort of be prepared to hopefully do a movie."
"Entourage" finale teaser:
"Entourage" cast talk about the last episode taping:
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'