'Entourage' Finale Teaser: 'We're Always Be Friends'
HBO is giving away a sneak peek to "Entourage" finale by dropping a teaser. It does not include any new scenes from the upcoming episode, but does feature the characters saying such touching lines as "everything's gonna be alright," "let's hug it out" and "we're always be friends." Towards the end of it, the words "all good things must come to an end" flash on the screen.
The last episode of season 8, which will also be the series' end, will air Sunday, September 11 at 10:30 P.M. on HBO. In it, Vince pulls out all the stops for Sophia after a first date, Ari and Mrs. Ari take a step forward and a step back at therapy, while Drama, Turtle and Vince try to convince Sloan to give Eric another chance.
In an interview with The Hollywood Reporter, creator Doug Ellin and the cast talked about the filming of the last episode. "It was sad though, to actually do that last shot on the show and know that its probably the last time we'll ever be together with cameras rolling," said the Turtle depicter, Jerry Ferrara.
Seeing it positively, Elin said, "I think we wrap up strong, I think people are gonna miss these guys at the end of it." Teasing about the possible "Entourage" movie, Kevin Connolly who plays Eric added, "We didn't want to do like an 'ending' ending. I think we wanted to tee it up to sort of be prepared to hopefully do a movie."
"Entourage" finale teaser:
"Entourage" cast talk about the last episode taping:
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt