Charlie Sheen to Return to Big Screen With Roman Coppola's New Film
Charlie Sheen has landed his first big screen role since quitting hit TV series "Two and a Half Men". Variety reported that the 46-year-old troubled actor is set to star in an indie movie titled "A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charlie Swan III".
Sheen, who reportedly will portray the titular character, is expected to play opposite Jason Schwartzman, who plays King Louis XVI in "Marie Antoinette". Meanwhile, Schwartzman's uncle Roman Coppola will serve behind the lens as well as pen the screenplay.
The movie, which will be produced by Youree Henley, centers on a successful graphic designer whose fame, money and charm have made him irresistible to women. However, when he splits from his girlfriend, his life heads into a downward spiral. Words are, the storyline is related to some travails in Sheen's real life.
Beside this film project, Sheen is set to headline a new sitcom called "Anger Management" after being fired from "Men" last March. Produced by Joe Roth, the upcoming TV series is based on the 2003 hit comedy film of the same name starring Adam Sandler.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3